Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Recent Convert

Reaction score
Greetings and Salutations, new member convert from DJI to Yuneec. Army Vet originally from Fl., now retired and living in the beautiful mountains of eastern TN. I have gone from owning a DJI Spark to a Typhoon H. Really excited about new drone. Was wondering if there are any members out there who may live in or near my region. I am in Parrottsville,which is approximately 1-1/2 hrs east of Knoxville, and equally the same distance west of Asheville. Small community between Newport and Greeneville TN, 37843. Would like to maybe hookup with other members near me. Blue Skies, and Calm Winds.

Welcome to YuneecPilots Capt. Frank!

I think you’ll find a great community here and you are in a very beautiful part of Tennessee. If you don’t have it yet here is the holy grail of user manuals for the TH.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 4
Visit this page and add your location to the map.

Greetings and Salutations, new member convert from DJI to Yuneec. Army Vet originally from Fl., now retired and living in the beautiful mountains of eastern TN. I have gone from owning a DJI Spark to a Typhoon H. Really excited about new drone. Was wondering if there are any members out there who may live in or near my region. I am in Parrottsville,which is approximately 1-1/2 hrs east of Knoxville, and equally the same distance west of Asheville. Small community between Newport and Greeneville TN, 37843. Would like to maybe hookup with other members near me. Blue Skies, and Calm Winds.
Frank..welcome..may I suggest using the "meetup" app for your area..I discovered the local drone club..lots of flyin events..there are others like you locally..start your own meetup group..it will grow quickly I promise.. props are hot!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval