Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Repair

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a issues with my drone and i send it for repair and yuneec no response, vertigo have my drone and said no have a response for yuneec amd no have parts for repair my drone i dont no what i do. Anyones know a other repair shop or something like that. Vertigo Has my drone since february.

Was this a warranty issue with your Mantis G, or did you send it to Vertigo on your own?

You can ask @Yuneec Skins if he offers repair service for the Mantis G, but if this is a warranty issue I don’t think he has a contract with Yuneec for accepting warranty issues.

You can also check with the new Yuneec Franchise in the US at us.yuneec.com using a full browser (mobile browsers are very limited on that site). They posted they are now doing repair work for most Yuneec aircraft.

Hi, yes it is a warranty issue but i send to vertigo because yuneec give me the contact and i proceed to send it, but vertigo said Yuneec no answer and no have a parts for repair my drone. have already passed 11 months ago and no have response for the both side Yuneec never answer the email and repair forms and Vertigo cant bring me a solution.

• Angry
Reactions: Mike Irish
At this point you need to work with Vertigo as they were contracted to do warranty repair work for Yuneec USA. The onus is on them and they need to make it right.

It is unfortunate that you have had to endure this, and that we cannot be of any real assistance. You might be able to reach out to the new Yuneec franchise in the US to see if they can assist getting the parts to Vertigo to effect the repair.

Use a web browser on a computer to reach them at us.yuneec.com. Set up an account with them then click on the service link and send them a message.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430