Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Selling my typhoon h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have not had any time to be able to fly and hate seeing the typhoon H just sit .

I bought it back in July and have flown it a few times ( like maybe four or five) .

It’s in perfect condition and has three batteries, and two complete set of props and two extra . Also comes with a dual voltage venom pro 3 charger and adapter for the H battery.

Still has original box and foam .

Shipping would be at cost or if local in Texas I can arrange delivery.

$ 700.00 + shipping or gas if you are close enough to Dallas Texas .

Decided against selling at this point in time .

Last edited:
I would love to buy it but have to get the OK from my wife. ;)
Live in Henderson, NV. Any idea the shipping cost? What payment terms would you accept?

I don't have a PayPal account but would be happy to send a certified bank check (assuming my wife doesn't have other plans for the funds). "A happy wife is a happy life" ;)

If you get a firm offer, I have no ego to bruise if you sell it first.

Hey Dustoff, still awaiting a reply my PM earlier today.

I am about to take the dive on a Manufacturer Refurb from Deal Parade on Ebay for a RealSense H for $699... let me know what shipping might be to Boston 02130 and maybe we cab get a deal together.

Would rather deal with cash or PayPal , not to offend you but too many times people have gotten burnt with certified checks being fraudulent.

Hey Dustoff, still awaiting a reply my PM earlier today.

I am about to take the dive on a Manufacturer Refurb from Deal Parade on Ebay for a RealSense H for $699... let me know what shipping might be to Boston 02130 and maybe we cab get a deal together.
Did not see it but let me check shipping

Fully understood Dustoff. I have the same skeptisism with transactions via check. Happened to me once. All I can say is fraud is not in my DNA. After all, Santa has to maintain a naughty & nice list & I would not want to be on the naughty list

I have not had any time to be able to fly and hate seeing the typhoon H just sit .

I bought it back in July and have flown it a few times ( like maybe four or five) .

It’s in perfect condition and has three batteries, and two complete set of props and two extra . Also comes with a dual voltage venom pro 3 charger and adapter for the H battery.

Still has original box and foam .

Shipping would be at cost or if local in Texas I can arrange delivery.

$ 700.00 + shipping or gas if you are close enough to Dallas Texas .

I'll do $450 and pay for shipping it will be used in a after school program funded mostly by myself and a few of my brother Veterans We are teaching responsible drone ops. and getting them FAA Licensed

I realize you have stated you have decided to not sell at this time; but that was a few months ago. I am in Texas; are you still interested in selling?

I realize you have stated you have decided to not sell at this time; but that was a few months ago. I am in Texas; are you still interested in selling?
I have typhoon h that I know longer having time to fly.
I live close to Dallas.

I have typhoon h that I know longer having time to fly.
I live close to Dallas.

RMEIII,

If you are saying you are looking to sell your H, you may want to start your own thread to positively state your intentions, and to give your desires its own audience.

You might also want to include specific information that might help potential buyers in their decision to contact you. Things like age of equipment, what your kit includes, condition, hours, asking price. Things like that.

Good luck!

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis