Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Senhores < Boa tarde.

Reaction score
Senhores <Boa tarde. Compre recentemente ou o Breeze, ele é conectado aos celulares Iphone, mas não ao Android. Não inicie um fórum no arquivo para baixar apenas o mesmo erro, presumo eu.Ao baixar da a seguinte informação:
Este arquivo XML não parece ter nenhuma informação de estilo associada. A árvore de documentos é mostrada abaixo.
<Erro>
<Code> AccessDenied </Code>
<Message> Acesso negado </Message>
<RequestId> 44B7C35028F24423 </RequestId>
<HostId>
paWtz4N2IYvJsHxUjkyo8hUjzqlzRl2AtedBy / FIjvncZT9MwiiefK6FJvJqwTXjEbw5hYwehVE =
</HostId>
</Error>
Está correto? Se alguém não tiver um arquivo ou arquivo para poder fazer o download? Obrigado

Gentlemen <Good afternoon. Buy recently or Breeze, it connects to Iphone phones, but not to Android. Do not start a forum in the file to download just the same error, I assume. By downloading one of the following information:
This XML file does not appear to have any associated style information. A document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<code> AccessDenied </code>
<message> Access is denied </Message>
<RequestId> 44B7C35028F24423 </ RequestId>
<hostid>
paWtz4N2IYvJsHxUjkyo8hUjzqlzRl2AtedBy / FIjvncZT9MwiiefK6FJvJqwTXjEbw5hYwehVE =
</ hostid>
</ Error>
Is correct? If someone does not have a file or file to download? Thanks

Gentlemen An information. The communication between cellphone and Breeze if only by the frequency of 5.8GHz by 2.4 GHz can not connect?
Another question is I have an android phone with the frequency of 5.8GHz in the same so this does not connect to Breeze. In this case is there any update I can do?
Thanks

only by the frequency of 5.8GHz by 2.4 GHz can not connect?
Another question is I have an android phone with the frequency of 5.8GHz in the same so this does not connect to Breeze. In this case is there any update I can do?
The member most familiar with Breeze and the associated technology is not currently on line. I can only provide the little I know.
The communication between Breeze and Smartphone is all 5.8GHz.
Not all android Smartphones are compatible with Breeze. There is only a limited range of android versions that worked. The phones older than that range, and the phones newer than that range, are not compatible.
Some phones are compatible with the Breeze itself, but not compatible with the Bluetooth controller.

O membro mais familiarizado com o Breeze e a tecnologia associada não está actualmente em linha. Eu só posso fornecer o pouco que sei.
A comunicação entre o Breeze e o Smartphone é toda de 5.8GHz.
Nem todos os Smartphones andróides são compatíveis com o Breeze. Há apenas uma gama limitada de versões de andróides que funcionam. Os telefones mais antigos que essa faixa, e os telefones mais novos que essa faixa, não são compatíveis.
Alguns telefones são compatíveis com o próprio Breeze, mas não são compatíveis com o controlador Bluetooth.

Traduzido com a versão gratuita do tradutor - www.DeepL.com/Translator

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin