Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Silence

RPR

Reaction score
Back in my old stumping ground. I've spent most of childhood years in Oakland, Ca. when my parents relocated in NAS in Alameda in 1982, Oakland became my second home. I also served the county of Alameda for a short period of time as a boot Fire Medic during my 6mos internship, and so, I just had to revisit the town as well as old friends. This flight has to go down as one of the quickest flight, I chickened out, due to buildings, and if I go any futher, I would not be able to see the drone. This flight had an expensive night insurance rate, I did not want to dare fly without insurance, but overall I am blessed to have gathered close acquaintances from OPD and OFD for being my VO.

Hello Darkness.

Camera: C23
ISO800 @1/50s

Back in my old stumping ground. I've spent most of childhood years in Oakland, Ca. when my parents relocated in NAS in Alameda in 1982, Oakland became my second home. I also served the county of Alameda for a short period of time as a boot Fire Medic during my 6mos internship, and so, I just had to revisit the town as well as old friends. This flight has to go down as one of the quickest flight, I chickened out, due to buildings, and if I go any futher, I would not be able to see the drone. This flight had an expensive night insurance rate, I did not want to dare fly without insurance, but overall I am blessed to have gathered close acquaintances from OPD and OFD for being my VO.

Hello Darkness.

ISO800 @1/50s

great flight thanks for sharing

your night videos are looking amazing ( all you vids do ) and the choice of music as already said the video and music awesome

Hello Darkness.

ISO800 @1/50s

I would love to see this, but I keep getting “video unavailable” after clicking the YouTube play button (not the play button in video image posted in this thread. Clicking here takes me to YouTube first, with the red play button present.)

RPR or anyone have any suggestions? This isn’t the only video to give me this error. Some work, some do not.

Thanks!

Jeff
P.S. this is via my iPhone. Haven’t tried via pc as yet.

I would love to see this, but I keep getting “video unavailable” after clicking the YouTube play button (not the play button in video image posted in this thread. Clicking here takes me to YouTube first, with the red play button present.)

RPR or anyone have any suggestions? This isn’t the only video to give me this error. Some work, some do not.

Thanks!

Jeff
P.S. this is via my iPhone. Haven’t tried via pc as yet.

I’ve noticed that some videos on here that I tried viewing on my phone doesn’t play. It’s quite odd.

I tried my YouTube mobile platform and it seems be okay. Here’s my channel: RECORD PLAY REWIND

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss