Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Simulator Software

Reaction score
Anybody know if there is any updates coming out beyond the 3.0 version ? More scenery ? I like what 3.0 does - just curious. Thanks for any response.

Since that update is about 2 years old now, I would say, no...

That's too bad - I like the simulator software .... thanks for your response ...

For the low price of drones now, it would seem simulator software would be obsolete. Maybe that is why they are so slow in upgrades....no profit for their time invested.

For the low price of drones now, it would seem simulator software would be obsolete. Maybe that is why they are so slow in upgrades....no profit for their time invested.

But it's nice to practice without crashing the drone !

But it's nice to practice without crashing the drone !

Yeah, I am just getting started. I am trying to decide on a good starter or mid range drone and I am considering a Yuneec Breeze. I am also looking at parts drones on ebay for that reason. My comment was aimed at the reason for slow upgrades. If there is no return on investment they will just milk what they have. I can definitely see simulation software especially for racing and acrobatic drone users.

Reactions: Jimmi Rokes
The simulator can be an excellent training tool...

UAV Pilot Simulator

It really comes down to what you want to do with the aircraft... if you are looking for a cool selfie video/photo platform, the Breeze is a great choice, but if you were thinking more of an advanced video platform, you will do best with a Q or Typhoon.

Specific to photographic performance, you will get what you are willing to invest in... the C23 that comes with the H Plus, has a significantly better dynamic range as well as 20MP capability.

The simulator can be an excellent training tool...

UAV Pilot Simulator

It really comes down to what you want to do with the aircraft... if you are looking for a cool selfie video/photo platform, the Breeze is a great choice, but if you were thinking more of an advanced video platform, you will do best with a Q or Typhoon.

Specific to photographic performance, you will get what you are willing to invest in... the C23 that comes with the H Plus, has a significantly better dynamic range as well as 20MP capability.

Yes the Yuneec Breeze will be my training drone. I just ordered it no more than 5 minutes ago. Then I will be looking for an agricultural drone for video and crop spraying(organic) once I understand HOW TO FLY ONE. I am not looking for speed or fancy maneuvers so much, just solid flight operation. Dynamic range will be REQUIRED. There are also some cameras that supply different light spectrums that can be mounted. They are a bit pricey, but so are the agricultural drones!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vbd777