Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Smartphone connection issues

Reaction score
Went to fly my Mantis yesterday and I cannot get the Smartphone and the Controller to connect. It will not connect to the drone itself with the QC code scanner. Any thoughts or help with this one. It worked a couple weeks ago.

Art

Have there been any updates to the phone?

iOS or Android phone?

Is the RC connecting to the aircraft?

Check the USB-A to USB-C cable. Try the USB-C end both directions. There was discussion of that on the MavicPilots forum. It is not supposed to matter which way it is inserted, but in some instances it does.

If scanning doesn’t work, you can always opt to enter the WiFi password manually.

Is the RC connecting to the aircraft?

Check the USB-A to USB-C cable. Try the USB-C end both directions. There was discussion of that on the MavicPilots forum. It is not supposed to matter which way it is inserted, but in some instances it does.

If scanning doesn’t work, you can always opt to enter the WiFi password manually.
Yes, I can fly the Mantis just fine, even record video and take photos. of course I have no idea what I capture until I insert the sd card into my computer.

Another thing to check is the port settings in the Android settings menu for the USB port on the phone (I’m assuming it is USB-C), but may just be a microUSB on the older phone.

Settings would deal with charging or data transfer. A common issue seen on the DJI forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33