Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD 4/20/16 New Steadygrip, Gopro Gimble, MK58 Video Transmitter and carry case. $260.00 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Collins

Buddy Collins
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Selling a brand new, never used Steadygrip (still has the protective Film on it) a brand new, never used GoPro Gimbal with MK58 Video Transmitter, Antenna and Wire Harness. Also with the sale, a Combination Lock lockable brand new Storage/Carry Case for the equipment. No Foam in the case.
VERY nice stuff. $260.00 shipped in the Lower 48 States. I MIGHT part this out for the right offer.
Thanks for looking and dont hesitate to ask any questions you might have, I'll be happy to answer.
CIMG9940.JPG CIMG9941.JPG CIMG9943.JPG CIMG9944.JPG CIMG9946.JPG CIMG9947.JPG

Buddy,

I have a question. That cable in the ziploc bag is that used for connecting the MK58? I was considering of purchasing a setup to allow me to mount my GoPro to my Typhoon 4k instead of my CGO3. Is this all I would need to do that with?

Ac
Buddy,

I have a question. That cable in the ziploc bag is that used for connecting the MK58? I was considering of purchasing a setup to allow me to mount my GoPro to my Typhoon 4k instead of my CGO3. Is this all I would need to do that with?
Actually, it is used to connect your Gopro, the GoPro Gimbal and the MK58 Video Transmitter to each other. This is all you would need to fly your GoPro with your Typhoon 4K.
And if you buy it, I'll add the Yuneec Instruction Manual/Pamphlet that came with the TYphoon G.

To all,
Thanks Mr. Collins,
Everything arrived today in pristine condition. Works as advertised, shipped promptly and packaged to protect these items.
I'm enjoying my purchase already!!

Reactions: Buddy Collins
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval