Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD : Typhoon H w/GC03+4K camera and CGOeT Thermal Camera Price reduced. $1500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
FOR SALE: Typhoon H w/GCO3+4k camera and CGOeT Thermal Camera $1500.00. Posting this change here as I would rather sell to a Yuneec Pilot.

I am selling my Typhoon H with 2 cameras:
Yuneec Typhoon H
St16 Controller w/charger and extra battery
Glare Guard
2 1/2 sets of propellers
4 Batteries
Backpack
I have really enjoyed this drone. After getting used to it's idiosyncrasies it is an outstanding drone. I have made a decision about the direction that I am going to go with the my drone business and it doesn't include this drone. My decision your gain.

Yuneec CGOET Thermal Imaging/Low-Light Camera

-Fits:

• Typhoon H, H-Pro, H480
  • Tornado H920
-Yuneec Model Number: CGOETUS

-The CGOET is an innovative combination of a thermal imaging and a low light camera with a 3-axis gimbal, capable of a continuous 360° rotation. With the thermal imaging camera, the temperature in the image selectively measures and indicates relative temperature differences. The residual light IR lens has 20x higher sensitivity than the human eye and captures excellent images, particularly in low light conditions.

The 1080p low light camera alongside the thermal imaging camera combine to overlay IR and RGB for a clean, precise image. Capture infrared and video images with identical positioning via a single flight path. CGOET is built for detection purpose. Adjustable opacity allows cognitive detail to be visible, and allows CGOET to display a pseudo Identification and Recognition image. Various color spectra allow for an accurate visualization of heat sources.

-Features;
  • Temperature measurement and display
  • Various color spectra allow an accurate visualization of heat sources
  • Adjustable temperature detection scale to focus on relevant areas
  • Gimbal mounted IR for smooth detection display
  • Large IR sensor detects greater detail in the dark than the human eye and is ideal for surveillance
  • Dual HD and infrared simultaneous recording
  • Thermal and available light recorded simultaneously, so video is frame-accurate in playback with embedded timecode.

Attachments

• Yuneec camera.jpg
    Yuneec camera.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 22
  • Yuneec thermal.jpg
    Yuneec thermal.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 22
  • Thermal picture.jpg
    Thermal picture.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 23
  • YUNEEC TYPHOON H.jpg
    YUNEEC TYPHOON H.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
FOR SALE: CGOET THERMAL CAMERA $1499.00

I am selling a CGoet thermal camera for Typhoon H, H-Pro and a couple of other models. I have never flown with this camera attached. I did attach it to make sure it worked ok, but no air time. The previous owner stated that he only flew with it once to verify that it was working properly. It does work properly'. I just ended up not needing it at this time. This is the company description

Yuneec CGOET Thermal Imaging/Low-Light Camera

-Fits:

• Typhoon H, H-Pro, H480
  • Tornado H920
-Yuneec Model Number: CGOETUS

-The CGOET is an innovative combination of a thermal imaging and a low light camera with a 3-axis gimbal, capable of a continuous 360° rotation. With the thermal imaging camera, the temperature in the image selectively measures and indicates relative temperature differences. The residual light IR lens has 20x higher sensitivity than the human eye and captures excellent images, particularly in low light conditions.

The 1080p low light camera alongside the thermal imaging camera combine to overlay IR and RGB for a clean, precise image. Capture infrared and video images with identical positioning via a single flight path. CGOET is built for detection purpose. Adjustable opacity allows cognitive detail to be visible, and allows CGOET to display a pseudo Identification and Recognition image. Various color spectra allow for an accurate visualization of heat sources.

-Features;
  • Temperature measurement and display
  • Various color spectra allow an accurate visualization of heat sources
  • Adjustable temperature detection scale to focus on relevant areas
  • Gimbal mounted IR for smooth detection display
  • Large IR sensor detects greater detail in the dark than the human eye and is ideal for surveillance
  • Dual HD and infrared simultaneous recording
  • Thermal and available light recorded simultaneously, so video is frame-accurate in playback with embedded timecode.
What is the thermal resolution on these cameras?

First let me apologize for being away from the forum for awhile and not responding more quickly. I have researched the question you had and can only find the resolution for the video. 1920x1080p 30fps. I did take pictures of the owners manual to see if it had any of the info you are looking for. They are attached.

Attachments

• cgoet 2.jpg
    cgoet 2.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 9
  • cgoet 1.jpg
    cgoet 1.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads