Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

***SOLD***Yuneec H Plus - Drone and Accessories - $1400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm selling my H Plus along with all accessories purchased for it. The list of what it comes with is below.

H Plus Drone with RealSense Module removed. (Still have module and will include it with the drone - Missing 1 screw)
ST16S Controller - Screen Protector installed - No issues
4HAWKS SR Antenna Extended Range adapter installed
DY5 Fast Dual Port Fast Charger - (Fan on left charger port makes a slightly noise on startup but clears up with a tap. Doesn't affect performance)
8 A props
8 B Props
2 Batteries (1 is 3 months old, another is 7 months with a puff in it but still usable)
2 sets of Freewell Filters (1 case is missing the 32 ND filter but the other set is complete- No Scratches!)
3 Arm Locking Clips
1 bag of 4 Gel filled dampers
2 bags of stock dampers
2 controller neck straps
1 40.5mm lens filter adapter
USB Cord and charger for Controller
Battery slider indicator stickers
Yuneec backpack to carry everything - Is cut out in top to accept controller with extended range antenna to slide in with out issues.

I will not part out so please do not ask. No I will not sell just the Freewell ND filters separate.

Asking for $1400 plus shipping. Will require signature and insurance. Will split the cost of shipping unless it's Alaska or Hawaii. US Shipping only!

Verified Paypal accounts only.

Will remove FAA stickers and reward if found stickers off drone prior to shipping.

Flies beautifully! No issues with the drone. Reputable seller on here as I have sold another H Plus on this forum with no issues (Steve Carr).
IMG_9048.jpg

IMG_9030.jpg
IMG_9032.jpgIMG_9035.jpgIMG_9045.jpg

Last edited:
jackMTaco
I think I'd like your h plus. Email me so we can make shipping arrangements. [email protected]
I'm in the San fran area
Thanks
Condos 2 ( jim)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval