Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sorry, I never introduced myself

Reaction score
I'm not good at introductions. Everyone else seems to have this gift of gab in writing but I dont think I do.

I just updated my profile 'about yourself' so if you are interested you can view the details there.

I live in South Eastern Massachusetts, USA a little town near the "Gateway to Cape Cod".
I have a small arsenal of quads that I have amassed just this year. This is my first year of flying anything R/C and my main flyer has been the Q500 4K which I really like to fly. I've been interested in self propelled vehicles since the Cox Dune Buggy was introduced. Geez, did I just date myself?
Anyway, my name is Kevin. I seem to lean toward aerial photography as I am an amateur photographer. I have a YouTube page that I upload any videos I deem worthwhile. Reefguy2

I started at RCGroups but didnt care for their general demeaner and found Yuneec Drone Forums as a suggestion from my local hobby dealer, CME hobbies in Plymouth.

Glad to be a part of the community.

Reactions: DroneClone
I'm not good at introductions. Everyone else seems to have this gift of gab in writing but I dont think I do.

I just updated my profile 'about yourself' so if you are interested you can view the details there.

I live in South Eastern Massachusetts, USA a little town near the "Gateway to Cape Cod".
I have a small arsenal of quads that I have amassed just this year. This is my first year of flying anything R/C and my main flyer has been the Q500 4K which I really like to fly. I've been interested in self propelled vehicles since the Cox Dune Buggy was introduced. Geez, did I just date myself?
Anyway, my name is Kevin. I seem to lean toward aerial photography as I am an amateur photographer. I have a YouTube page that I upload any videos I deem worthwhile. Reefguy2

I started at RCGroups but didnt care for their general demeaner and found Yuneec Drone Forums as a suggestion from my local hobby dealer, CME hobbies in Plymouth.

Glad to be a part of the community.
Welcome aboard Kevin, most of us are "Old Farts" on here, so don't worry about that! Safe Flyin'!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parisaline