Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Southern California Typhoon H Flyers

Reaction score
Looking for Yuneec owners from Southern California. Where do you fly your Typhoon H's? Would be interested in meeting up and flying our drones.

I'm in San Diego and just getting into flying my Typhoon H+ Field Fitted (RealSense)

I am very interested in meeting up with other drone pilots in the area.

I am in Temecula on the weekends. I would welcome a drone club, I have a Yuneec TH with RS, Mavic Pro and Air.

Hi,

I'm in San Diego and with such a wide disperse of pilots I don't see us all being able to get together unless the community grows and then there is a "meet" arranged. So who is up for a coordinated effort to start a Pilots Association with the intention of advancing the sport and commercial of drones?

Safe Travels/Piloting to you all.

Dave

Hi,

I'm in San Diego and with such a wide disperse of pilots I don't see us all being able to get together unless the community grows and then there is a "meet" arranged. So who is up for a coordinated effort to start a Pilots Association with the intention of advancing the sport and commercial of drones?

Safe Travels/Piloting to you all.

Dave

I would certainly be interested in that. There are more open spaced to fly around SD/Temecula area compared to LA and OC.

The idea is a good one except it’s a good drive for me to get down there. The drive along would limit my opertunity to show up more then once a month. I need six more batteries to make the gas expense worth it.

Has to be a safe area in OC to fly and practice recreationally.

It would be great to generate a list of legitimate fly areas where we can grow the hobby and have UAV pilots be welcomed.

Many areas are listed as UAV friendly but staff have the area unfriendly due to biases.

Southridge Park in Fontana is drone friendly. It's in a pocket of in the middle of dense no-fly areas. Mostly used by racers on Sun mornings, but I have a Typhoon H

Just joined the form. I'm down in the Imperial Valley, and there are numerous places to fly here. We have the desert, sand dunes, the mountains and
the Colorado River for starters. The weather usually cools off by mid October. Let me know if you're interested in coming down.

Hi, I’m from Murrieta. Flying a Typhoon H. My son and I have been driving around Southern Cal for the last year looking for scenic views from Lakes Henshaw, Skinner. Matthews is inaccessible. Up into the hills surrounding Temecula, Lake Elsinore & Corona. . We’ve been using Drone Buddy to find ares able to fly.

Hi, I’m from Murrieta. Flying a Typhoon H. My son and I have been driving around Southern Cal for the last year looking for scenic views from Lakes Henshaw, Skinner. Matthews is inaccessible. Up into the hills surrounding Temecula, Lake Elsinore & Corona. . We’ve been using Drone Buddy to find ares able to fly.
I'm in Lake Elsinore, just got an H, haven't even flown it yet. Totally new to the sport, looking for an open, flat place to learn to fly. Elsinore appears to be no-fly because of the airport, the mountains to the west look to be mostly National Park. If you are still flying in this area, would like to meet up.

Greetings!
Anybody fly in the LA SF Valley / Sepulveda / Woodley Park / AMA field area? Would like to meet up and see an H plus in real life!

Is this group still around? I'm local and looking forward to meeting some new pilot's friends.
I'm sort of local. I live in Lake Elsinore, but work in Mission Viejo. Haven't flown in awhile, partly because I only have one fresh battery and no budget to get more at the moment. Have you gotten a replacement for your stolen drone yet?

I'm sort of local. I live in Lake Elsinore, but work in Mission Viejo. Haven't flown in awhile, partly because I only have one fresh battery and no budget to get more at the moment. Have you gotten a replacement for your stolen drone yet?
I'm looking. Trying to find one close. If you need a battery to get you flying I have a new one you can borrow till I get a new set up. If you fly a 480.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval