Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Speed low

Reaction score
hello everyone I have a typhoon h but I have noticed that it flies slow, I have the speed lever to the maxino hare mode and even so it is very slow someone knows some solution

This issue is usually either an problem with the control stick, or the result of trying to calibrate the controller using the "hidden (secret) menu". But let's try to narrow it down a bit:
1.) Does the "slow" apply to all sticks (vertical, forward, sideways, yaw)? (this is the main clue)
2.) Have you checked stick/slider response in "Hardware Monitor"? (Especially "K3")
3.) Have you attempted to calibrate the ST16 (hidden menu) recently?
4.) Have you been in "Channel Settings" recently? (Even if you don't think you changed anything,)

Last edited:
Reactions: KEITH KUHN
hello everyone I have a typhoon h but I have noticed that it flies slow, I have the speed lever to the maxino hare mode and even so it is very slow someone knows some solution
Do you notice a difference in speed between Tortoise and Hare modes?

hello everyone and thanks for answering i'm going to calibrate the ST16 to see if it fixes anyone knows how to calibrate the st 16 safely

Do you speak fluent English? The common error in ST10 / ST16 calibration is failure to center the two side sliders. That guidance is correctly SPOKEN in the above video, but is not obvious if you don't speak English. You may also need to review the only other CORRECT video I know of. This other video does not use words of any language. All actions are demonstrated. This video is based on an ST-10, instead of ST-16, but the actual calibration is almost the same. (The difference is no K3 knob on the ST10.)
You will need to review both to have the most complete understanding of the ST-16 Calibration.

CAUTION: If you do this calibration with an actual defective controller, you will make matters far worse than they are. The calibration is only intended when a new component has been added. Using the calibration to mask a defective component will only temporarily help the problem. The problem will reappear, in the other direction, at an unexpected time.
"
"

Reactions: Steve Carr
The other thing to look for is if Obstacle Avoidance is turned on. It reduces the top speed of the Typhoon H.

This issue is usually either an problem with the control stick, or the result of trying to calibrate the controller using the "hidden (secret) menu". But let's try to narrow it down a bit:
1.) Does the "slow" apply to all sticks (vertical, forward, sideways, yaw)? (this is the main clue)
2.) Have you checked stick/slider response in "Hardware Monitor"? (Especially "K3")
3.) Have you attempted to calibrate the ST16 (hidden menu) recently?
4.) Have you been in "Channel Settings" recently? (Even if you don't think you changed anything,)

I wonder if he is flying in
Angle Mode ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy