Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

st-16 waypoint

You can delete the last waypoint entered, but if you want to delete previous waypoints just exit without saving and start over.

Here is a good video on the use of CCC.

Reactions: Former_Member_14655
Thanks, But I want to get rid of all the saved way points. Reset does not get rid of them.

Are you referring to saved CCC missions?

Waypoints are individual points inside of a CCC mission. If you do not save the mission the waypoints are deleted.

I saved them but I want to get rid of them. Reset does not do anything. They are still there and I do not want them anymore.

Power on ST-16

Go to Pad, click OK

Select Menu (6 dot icon at bottom)

Select File Manager and Directory at top left

Select flightmode directory, them mission_data directory

Delete mission files you no longer want.

Tap Home button to return to main screen.

Thank you, it cleared it up. My neighbor sent two Sheriff Deputies to my home to tell me he is going to shoot down my drone because I was flying over his house and photographing his children. (not) I was exonerated by the Deputies. My neighbor should of came over and talked to me and I would of made him happy. Now I have Way Points around his house at 125 feet in my CCC program. I have two more neighbors that I told them, if you shoot down my Drone I am going to get a new Drone and you are going to jail. They get so belligerent and self rightness that I can not talk to them. I am flying open farm land. I have 20 acres.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt