Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 firmware help

Reaction score
Hi,
I am struggling to tell if my controller needs a firmware update or not. The numbers on the screen don't seem to match anything on the website.

I had to replace my controller and this would explain the difference in the aircraft numbers. I am in Europe.

Cheers,
Hoggy 17058

It appears that your ST16 is up to date. You should download the H firmware, copy it to an sd card, put it in the camera and then run the update for the aircraft.

Latest_2017-06-30-22-11-26.png

Last edited:
Reactions: hoggyjay
Been a while! I've tried to update the drone by coping the updated firmware to the SD card. I keep getting a message saying the SD card does not contain the update then get a network error message at the bottom of the screen or told the card isn't detected in the camera.
I've cleared the flight data from the St-16 controller and competed the binding process again. Still no joy. I formatted the SD card to made sure there was nothing else on it apart from the update.

Any help with be great I'm going round in circles!!!!!

Any help with be great I'm going round in circles!!!!!
What files are you putting on the sd card?
Also, is the card recognized when you install it in the camera? It should show the size of the card at the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio