Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16

Reaction score
Went to turn on my st16,it has the dots for security code. I have NEVER used this to put in a code but won't let me go to any other screen.
Any one know how I can bypass this and get into my st16? Any help appreciated

If the pattern you see on the screen is an arrangement of nine dots in a square, the screen lock is a "pattern" lock, and numbers will not help. The first suspicion is that someone "helped" you secure the controller. Any kids been around lately? Maybe one old enough to remember what pattern was used to lock it? The code is met by using your finger to draw lines between all or some of the dots. The possible combinations are pretty close to endless compared to only a single lifetime.
Given the absence of someone who knows the code, it would be best to send it to a service center. @SilentR9 may be able to help. I would at least try to contact him first.

If the pattern you see on the screen is an arrangement of nine dots in a square, the screen lock is a "pattern" lock, and numbers will not help. The first suspicion is that someone "helped" you secure the controller. Any kids been around lately? Maybe one old enough to remember what pattern was used to lock it? The code is met by using your finger to draw lines between all or some of the dots. The possible combinations are pretty close to endless compared to only a single lifetime.
Given the absence of someone who knows the code, it would be best to send it to a service center. @SilentR9 may be able to help. I would at least try to contact him first.
Yes that is what is showing when I turn the st16 on. No, no one has been near it except me which is why I'm confused.
It has always fired right up and have never used the "pattern " to lock it as I live alone and didn't see any sense in locking it. Thanks for the advice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval