Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Styrofoam case diy backpack

Got to ask, "why" I mean what was the problem with the standard/original back pack ? You do realise when your said, and done your not going to have something comparable in the slightest sense, and the exposed Styrofoam will be a mess in no time / But I commend your ingenuity.

Why? I thought it was obvious. It’s a diy that happened because who wants to carry a box around. Also why spend more money. Also the styrofoam case is durable enough lol I’m not taking it into battlefield!!! Also it’s a diy! How can u compare it to a manufactured backpack?! Things just happen. Hopefully helps someone less rich than others.

Why? I thought it was obvious. It’s a diy that happened because who wants to carry a box around. Also why spend more money. Also the styrofoam case is durable enough lol I’m not taking it into battlefield!!! Also it’s a diy! How can u compare it to a manufactured backpack?! Things just happen. Hopefully helps someone less rich than others.
This is what I was referring to, I'm guessing you didn't get one ? I have an after market one I will give you for free (I never used it) Just pay the postage. I didn't mean to upset you, just couldn't understand why you would go thru that trouble ?

Attachments

• 20210124_123620[1].jpg
    20210124_123620[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • Wow
Reactions: 7cyclops
This is what I was referring to, I'm guessing you didn't get one ? I have an after market one I will give you for free (I never used it) Just pay the postage. I didn't mean to upset you, just couldn't understand why you would go thru that troubleheres what I have if you'd like ?

Attachments

• 20210124_124431[1].jpg
    20210124_124431[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • 20210124_124946[1].jpg
    20210124_124946[1].jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
This is what I was referring to, I'm guessing you didn't get one ? I have an after market one I will give you for free (I never used it) Just pay the postage. I didn't mean to upset you, just couldn't understand why you would go thru that trouble ?
I hope I didn’t come across as upset! I appreciate ur offer. And is a super nice backpack. I can’t accept gifts sir. I mean I just have certain beliefs I just thought it could help someone and I always get little ideas I love a solution to a problem. I hope ur doing well and in good health take care sir. I’m sure there’s someone that is in more need than me and could use a very nice backpack. Also thank u for ur kindness!

I hope I didn’t come across as upset! I appreciate ur offer. And is a super nice backpack. I can’t accept gifts sir. I mean I just have certain beliefs I just thought it could help someone and I always get little ideas I love a solution to a problem. I hope ur doing well and in good health take care sir. I’m sure there’s someone that is in more need than me and could use a very nice backpack. Also thank u for ur kindness!
Thank you, you've left me speechless, I was impressed with your ingenuity, but I have a bad habit of finding the easiest/fastest way to the finish line, and expect others to do the same. problems of being an only child, and spoiled, still have problems taking no for an answer at 63, I guess I'll grow up someday, sorry its just not today. Also thanx for wishing me well, as I return the same to you, and your family, ENJOY

Wow. I’m speechless myself!! I popped this open because my TH is in transit shipping to me and I’m looking for ideas on good ways to carry it. Captain drone suggested a backpack on eBay that’s about $30 and uses the foam from the box. That’s how i ended up on this post. And as I read it, I could FEEL (that’s exactly the word I mean) both of you. I could see both sides of this. And I could feel emotions for both sides.....and this post blossomed into exactly what’s missing in the world today. You two gentlemen both have something money will never be able to buy. I literally am sitting here with tears in my eyes, and as a 43 yo man who grew up the youngest of 5, 3 brothers and a sister....crying wasnt allowed. In fact it was the fastest way to get some more physical pain. But this post has truly brought tears to my eyes, not of pain, but of the beauty of watching two men respect and love one another. Thank you to both of you. Both of you set out to help someone else and the cause both of you were after succeeded, likely in a way neither of you would’ve ever expected or guessed. This is an event and a night that will live on with me forever and exactly what I’ll think about time and time again when I mutter those words to myself “what the f is wrong with people?!” There’s an answer to that question, and it’s a joyful one. From the bottom of my heart, thank you to both of you for allowing yourselves to be publicly vulnerable for a moment and letting me watch in amazement!!

Thank you, you've left me speechless, I was impressed with your ingenuity, but I have a bad habit of finding the easiest/fastest way to the finish line, and expect others to do the same. problems of being an only child, and spoiled, still have problems taking no for an answer at 63, I guess I'll grow up someday, sorry its just not today. Also thanx for wishing me well, as I return the same to you, and your family, ENJOY
Wow, you guys. Johnnyb57, you just described me. You and I are onlys but not alone and like you, when I have to get from point A to B, I find the easiest and fastest way, avoiding getting off into the weeds, and never loose site of the goal. Any yes, I'm spoiled and continue to spoil myself. BTW - No, never accomplished anything. Great thread you two...

Thanx, I enjoy the comfort of genuine nice people, always have. I have a sticker on my helmet, "THE MORE PEOPLE I MEET THE BETTER I LIKE MY DOG" because alot of people use others for self gain in one way, or another, which is what makes this forum different ? This forum is like an extended family, people here give without asking, i.e. "WTFD fixed my C23 for no charge at all, and has always helped anyone as steve, john, doommiester, along with everyone else here, sorry just to many to list... The information along with how to's is boundless here, enjoy the ride, as I have "THANK YOU EVERYONE"

Wow. I’m speechless myself!! I popped this open because my TH is in transit shipping to me and I’m looking for ideas on good ways to carry it. Captain drone suggested a backpack on eBay that’s about $30 and uses the foam from the box. That’s how i ended up on this post. And as I read it, I could FEEL (that’s exactly the word I mean) both of you. I could see both sides of this. And I could feel emotions for both sides.....and this post blossomed into exactly what’s missing in the world today. You two gentlemen both have something money will never be able to buy. I literally am sitting here with tears in my eyes, and as a 43 yo man who grew up the youngest of 5, 3 brothers and a sister....crying wasnt allowed. In fact it was the fastest way to get some more physical pain. But this post has truly brought tears to my eyes, not of pain, but of the beauty of watching two men respect and love one another. Thank you to both of you. Both of you set out to help someone else and the cause both of you were after succeeded, likely in a way neither of you would’ve ever expected or guessed. This is an event and a night that will live on with me forever and exactly what I’ll think about time and time again when I mutter those words to myself “what the f is wrong with people?!” There’s an answer to that question, and it’s a joyful one. From the bottom of my heart, thank you to both of you for allowing yourselves to be publicly vulnerable for a moment and letting me watch in amazement!!
Thank you. Sir! Made my day !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval