Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sure glad every one remembered.

Reaction score
I remember those terrible days, I was glued to the television for hours incredulous that it had really happened.
I hope in the rest of my life I will never see anything like it again.
The United States of America has nevertheless proudly stood up and avenged the victims by wiping out those responsible from the face of the earth, but this will never forgive what has been done.
Every year that September 11 returns, I always hope nothing so inhumane happens again.

Sad to say, it was my youngest daughter's birthday.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance...

Reactions: dirkclod
I still get very, very angry when I see it. It was shocking, scary and painful to witness.

My (now ex) wife woke me up that morning in tears, saying a plane had crashed into one of the towers. We were watching the live coverage as the second plane came in. I said "There's another plane...." and it crashed into the other tower. My wife started crying, saying over and over "Oh my God, oh my God! Oh those poor people". I said to her "This is deliberate, we're under attack"...

We lived in Euless, Texas. DFW Airport was barely 1 mile to our east and we were used to the noise. Most planes took off/landed to the north or south, but the local commuter turboprops would fly overhead on their way west or to join the pattern for departure elsewhere. As the FAA cleared the skies, it got so quiet. I remember standing in our backyard, the blue skies with no planes at all. Silence. No flyovers, no run-up, no takeoffs, no jet noise at all. Just...Silence.

Still to this day, any re-broadcasts or specials brings it all back. It's like opening a wound. My blood pressure rises, I get so angry. So, I try to avoid them. It's not that I'm trying to forget, I can never do that...it's just how I personally cope with it. I will never forget, but I can avoid re-living it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my