Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Testing Internal Resistance of the Battery

I do something similar, but inevitably I move something around and forget what is which. I keep thinking I should get those cool little battery status doodads Hobby King and others sell that lets your show a green or red color for charge/used. Waiting for Home Depot to get more Roundtoits in stock so I can do that.

I have been noticing some things about the UK. Everyone that fly the H has a built-in system in a batteries.

It let you know when it's charged. And it lets you know when it's not charged. Once you finish flying it will turn red.

Once you charge it turns green. It will stay red until you charge it again. All we miss and some in the US. I would like to know what do they get those batteries from. Anybody find out let me know thanks.

I use a no frills method. Charged batteries go on one side of a box, depleted to the other side. As each battery has it’s own log page the flight time goes in the logs for every flight. If one was only partially discharged I look at the log to review the last flight and voltage when removed to determine if it might be suitable for another short flight.

For batteries using XT plugs I have ted and green plug caps to note charge state.

It’s not simple and fast but I always know battery states.

I have been noticing some things about the UK. Everyone that fly the H has a built-in system in a batteries.

It let you know when it's charged. And it lets you know when it's not charged. Once you finish flying it will turn red.

Once you charge it turns green. It will stay red until you charge it again. All we miss and some in the US. I would like to know what do they get those batteries from. Anybody find out let me know thanks.
Just use the system which works for you. There's no right or wrong way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox