Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

TH..... South Afica feedback.

Reaction score
Firstly thanks to FUX for the file posted, this has greatly reduced camera connection time and allowed the US firmware on a Eu machine. After all, I am in South Africa!
Following my posts about the lack of gps lock a while back, here is the outcome of the Yuneec firmware upgrade as well as FUX's files.

Yuneec upgrade:
Did not initially solve the GPS lock issue. No Gps lock so normal flying without! but then I remembered that in flight one could change modes..... well Voila, GPS found locked and all good!!! Very stable hover and excellent footage as far as I am concerned. But guess what,... I had been flying long/far missions without GPS and with only the use of my friendly green arrow that I had become quite comfortable, so from watching the screen, no change whatsoever, but in visual range, the GPS mode for flight is kinda rough and staggered!!! cant believe how smooth and stable she is with GPS off as opposed to on!! go figure. I suppose there's always something to complain about but this man ain't complaining for now.

FUXware:
Mate, your hard work has made my range better and also allowed for faster camera connection, from about 2 minutes to no more than 25s!!!!! THANK YOU!!

Now all I need to do is go through the manual and understand all the GPS facilities etc.... Problem solved by forum members in my opinion. Thanks guys and if your travels were to bring you to Durban South Africa, please look me up.! I will post some Youtube clips soon.

Reactions: Maik
Enjoy your stay in South africa and hope to see your vids on Youtube :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawchef