Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The bird will go purple, but not green!

Well, sadly, no difference in the reinstall of the firmware. Now I can start her up and fly her(barely) in angle mode, but no solid green .
Can you describe what you mean by Barely?
How many sats are shown on the controller?

You mentioned earlier that this bird is "New from the table up".
What does that mean ? Did you rebuild this bird ??
To go from a "No start/No fly" situation to what you have now seems like a pretty big change to me.
No green tells us there is still a pretty significant problem.
I'm wondering if a board is not failing.....??

Can you describe what you mean by Barely?
How many sats are shown on the controller?
Im sorry, went camping for a few days. What I meant by barely was Im a beginner pilot at best. In Angel mode, my good friend , who owns a Raptor 90, and cuts my lawn inverted for fun, could not control the bird. He said the controls were erattic, and that sometimes the bird would do the opposite of what he'd tell the controller. Given every thing Ive been through with this bird, I cant let her go! As far as sats, never any less than 7, but usually 16. Stev I want to give you a quick rundown of how I got here. Maybe you can see something I missed;

Bought a Q500 4k with a CGO2 camera and an st10plus?
( Yeah this guy saw me coming. LOL)
Bird flew great for a month until I used a homemade usb cable he included, tu update firmware.
fried the controller board, I replaced that, and the GPS,
It would;nt connect to the GUI no matter what, but it would go green.
replaced the reciever and it connected emediatly, in 4 different windows OS's, and got green across the board in the GUI and went solid green and flew like a charm.
Upgraded the controller frm st10+.....21 to st10+ 31, and the bird at 1.07 And all I got is solid purple in smart, purple w/white flash in Angle. Last thought, when I calibrate the compass, (by the book), It will go solid green for 90 secs. then back to purple. I hope some one can figure this out. Im a newbie and I aint lettin go. LOL

You mentioned earlier that this bird is "New from the table up".
What does that mean ? Did you rebuild this bird ??
To go from a "No start/No fly" situation to what you have now seems like a pretty big change to me.
No green tells us there is still a pretty significant problem.
I'm wondering if a board is not failing.....??
Agreed! I have again replaced the reciever, and main flight board, and the GPS. no change. Yeah Im new to Drones but Ive been programming, and developing optics for Trumpf laser's for 2 decades. I can turn a wrench but I cant speak Yuneec. Thanks for all your help guys. Sincerely The Long Way Around Guy

will go solid green for 90 secs. then back to purple
If I recall correctly, after a compass cal it should go green after the calibration is finished along with some beeps, then to purple for angle mode (green for Smart mode). The white flashes means it has GPS lock.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33