Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The engines d'ont start. But every think ok

Reaction score
Hola ... mi typhon h con st16 está bien hasta que presiono el botón de inicio y el st16 da la orden, el tifón hace un ruido de haberlo recibido y los motores no se encienden. con la prueba del programa GUI, todo es correcto ... firmware actualizado. ¿Tienes alguna sugerencia?

Hola ... mi typhon h con st16 está bien hasta que presiono el botón de inicio y el st16 da la orden, el tifón hace un ruido de haberlo recibido y los motores no se encienden. con la prueba del programa GUI, todo es correcto ... firmware actualizado. ¿Tienes alguna sugerencia?

Bienvenido a Yuneec Pilots! El foro está en inglés y damos la bienvenida a personas de todo el mundo. Las publicaciones deben estar en inglés, por lo que se agradece el uso de una aplicación de traducción como Google Translate. Sospecho que estás en el modo Inicio o en una zona sin vuelo si los motores no están arrancando. ¿De qué color es el LED principal en la parte posterior del Typhoon H cuando esto ocurre?

Welcome to Yuneec Pilots! The forum is in English and we welcome people from all over the world. Posts should be in English, so the use of a translation app such as Google Translate is appreciated. I suspect that you are in Home mode or in a No Fly Zone if the motors are not starting. What color is the Main LED on the back of the Typhoon H when this occurs?

Reactions: Enrique typhon
Thank you for your attention, sorry for the language. In smart mode the led is green and at an angle it is purple. I am testing it in the same place as other times if it worked, although it is a prohibited area to fly.

Thanks for translating! No need for an apology though.

Take the craft to an area that is not restricted and I’m sure you will find that you will be able to start the motors and fly.

When you first power on the TH does the Main LED flash red/white rapidly? If it does you are in a known NFZ.

Feliz volando mi amigo!

Thank you for your attention .... solved .. I was trying to test the engines inside with active gps and it did not work ... when deactivating the gps they worked again ... thank you very much friend

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss