Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Tilted camera once again

Reaction score
One of the cgo3 cameras is tilting and not sure why. First things to try? Sorry again

Peter,
Has the camera been in a bumpy landing recently? Or do you know of any thing else that was out of the ordinary?
If you would take a picture of the tilted camera and post it to the Forum, it might be helpful to figure things out.

I fly the q from my front yard often. It is small and in the middle of the street so i always land it manually for obvious reasons. No crashes at all but the q can be interesting when landing. Rth is great but I would rather land in angle mode. A picture of just the camera not on the craft or on the craft? Oh, on landing there was one on my lawn that tilted the craft. No broken props which is usually the case.

Lol. Ok i just took a pic but off the craft. I will get my wife to help if possible. Thanks again and can i send this to you.

[email protected]

Lost your email

The icon on the top right has 3, 4 dots and no pm. I checked the other icon and said i am in this conversation, i know that

You should have it by now and thanks. Love the cig coming out of your mouth. Reminded me of my father back in the 50's.

Peter,
The second photograph you sent also shows the camera with a dark LED. Please clarify whether or not the drone is turned on. When the drone is turned on, is the LED I marked with a circle flashing on and off, or is it just off.
20201205_110225.jpg

Sorry the drone wasn't turned on but i got it level by doing nothing much. The one i will send is the one that i believe or know is bent in the back so I will send it tomorrow and thanx.

I sent photos to wtfd because every time i ask for the solution it didn't work. One is bent in the back and I bent it as far as i could. I will keep attempting but this and it must be easy. If you want to look at the photos please give me the easiest way to put them on and arrive in this thread.

Those really suck but i had to do it alone. I took one with the craft and camera but that one was the wrong one. Basically it can't move as far as it should and off centered and i have bent the back but on one pic you can see it won't clear. I am reserved about bending more.

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval