Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

TORNADO H920 + ST16 o ST16S help !!

Reaction score
Ciao a tutti sono nuovo nel forum.....ho un tornado h920 con CGO4 e ST24 ma non mi ero informato bene che non aveva le funzioni di volo automatico......AIUTATEMI !! Posso collegare al mio TORNADO H920 la radio ST16 O ST16S per avere le funzioni di volo automatiche tipo ORBIT? grazie in anticipo:confuso::confuso:

Google Translate:

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum ..... I have a h920 tornado with CGO4 and ST24 but I was not well informed that it did not have the automatic flight functions ...... HELP ME !! Can I connect the ST16 OR ST16S radio to my TORNADO H920 to have the automatic flight functions like ORBIT? thanks in advance: confused :: confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ciao a tutti sono nuovo nel forum.....ho un tornado h920 con CGO4 e ST24 ma non mi ero informato bene che non aveva le funzioni di volo automatico......AIUTATEMI !! Posso collegare al mio TORNADO H920 la radio ST16 O ST16S per avere le funzioni di volo automatiche tipo ORBIT? grazie in anticipo:confuso::confuso:

Google Translate:

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum ..... I have a h920 tornado with CGO4 and ST24 but I was not well informed that it did not have the automatic flight functions ...... HELP ME !! Can I connect the ST16 OR ST16S radio to my TORNADO H920 to have the automatic flight functions like ORBIT? thanks in advance: confused :: confused:
No, the H920Plus has a different Flight Controller, flight firmware and receiver. The H920 was converted to a H920Plus by Yuneec USA but is no longer supported by Yuneec.

Reactions: jannislh
ok Grazie....ma ho un altro problema ora.....quando vado ad associare la CG04 al Drone H920 tramite ST24 non mi riconosce la Camera e mi dice " L APPLICAZIONE FLIGHT MODE SI è BLOCCATA IN MODO ANOMALO " .....cosa devo fare....GRAZIE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop