Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Twin Cities area fliers?

Hey guy's, sorry to say I'm up to my ears with a house renovation. Cant do this one but still hoping to put something together up north during fall colors.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Tuesday and Friday have the lowest chance of rain. I can do either one, just lemme know a day in advance so I can have the batteries charged.

HQ: No problem - good to see you're still around!

Good afternoon. Sorry - I just checked in to the thread and would have replied earlier had I see it. Today is pretty windy after the storm last night. Tomorrow the wind and weather seem to be better (according to NOAA) if that works for your schedule. Otherwise Friday is good!
I'll check back more often...!

Yup, Wednesday works for me. Looks like I can make it out there by around 5pm. I'll meet you in the parking lot next to the baseball fields. I'll either be in a black sedan or a red sports car.

So I am very very very late to this discussion. I live in North Saint Paul. I have a Typhoon H plus (among others) that I am desperate to take out to fly and get good practice on. I have my (temporary) FAA certificate and really want to engage in the community so I can get some gigs for local films or whatever.

Glad you came to this Forum. I'm a little over 200 miles from you to the NE. A couple of years ago three of us had a meet-up in Duluth to fly over the harbor. Hope we can fly together in the coming months.

That would be great. How cold would you fly?
Haha........well I've flown a few times when it was below zero but I hate that. If there is a place to launch out of the wind on a sunny day, then mid twenties isn't bad. The issue for me is getting cold hands holding the controller.

Yeah I get that. I am generally more tolerant of colder weather but this is Minnesota (especially northern MN). I am going to try and get out this week and try it out. At the very least I need to power down my batteries for storage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet