Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus Batteries

In that case - I'd rather err on the side of caution. There's one up for auction on eBay --

Says a stock photo! Can't really tell it's history to be safe, it's use or storage, always a bit dodgy buying Batteries off eBay, let the buyer beware as they say.

Says a stock photo! Can't really tell it's history to be safe, it's use or storage, always a bit dodgy buying Batteries off eBay, let the buyer beware as they say.
I've bought batteries on eBay and haven't had any problems. Just look at the feedback rating of the seller. For the H480 I've found the UltraX batteries to be a good replacement.

Reactions: RiFF RaFF
I've bought batteries on eBay and haven't had any problems. Just look at the feedback rating of the seller. For the H480 I've found the UltraX batteries to be a good replacement.
The seller has 20 negative for fake items and damaged goods. It's a bit of a minefield though. But at the price it sold for it's worth a gamble.

Hmmm.....the seller has a 39,000 feedback count with a 99.3% good record. I would feel safe in ordering for this seller.

Hmmm.....the seller has a 39,000 feedback count with a 99.3% good record. I would feel safe in ordering for this seller.
There's always a chance we might be the unlucky one. Same with everything, but with a shop or or dealer people feel possibly more secure. If you've not been a victim on eBay yet then your lucky. No matter how vigilant we are, there always trying different scams.

There's always a chance we might be the unlucky one. Same with everything, but with a shop or or dealer people feel possibly more secure. If you've not been a victim on eBay yet then your lucky. No matter how vigilant we are, there always trying different scams.
I've heard of some horror stories about ebay. I've no doubt that the majority of sellers are good and above board but there are a minority of sellers that aren't so...selling fake goods, goods that aren't as described, or just outright scams.In contrast, there are also some buyers that are less than honest too. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I won't touch ebay even with an overlong barge pole.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval