Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus Camera Gimbal problems

Reaction score
Had a crash that resulted in some minor landing gear damage. No apparent damage to the camera. I took the camera off. When I got the landing gear parts. Test flight without the camera was fine. I installed the camera fired it up and the camera gimbal tilts and shakes and doesn't respond to any inputs. Also beeped a lot. Removed the camera, inspected the 4 shocks, removed the baseplate, wires look intact. Reinstalled, rebooted the controller and H Plus, no beeping any more. Repeated the rebooting, still shakes, tilts and no response to any control inputs.

Had a crash that resulted in some minor landing gear damage. No apparent damage to the camera. I took the camera off. When I got the landing gear parts. Test flight without the camera was fine. I installed the camera fired it up and the camera gimbal tilts and shakes and doesn't respond to any inputs. Also beeped a lot. Removed the camera, inspected the 4 shocks, removed the baseplate, wires look intact. Reinstalled, rebooted the controller and H Plus, no beeping any more. Repeated the rebooting, still shakes, tilts and no response to any control inputs.
Not a good sign. If the landing gear was damaged the camera must have hit hard enough to cause some internal problems. I presume a gimbal calibration will not work. Time to contact Yuneec or a repair center.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cvwritingservices