Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus parts and Yuneec USA.

Reaction score
I've been noticing lately that typhoon plus parts ate becoming more readily available. Anyone know what the deal is?

Vertigo has a bunch of inventory that's selling pretty cheap, likewise with B and H photo, parts seem to be everywhere. It's a good thing I guess as I just had a crash and need to replenish my stash....But, anyone have an idea where they get supply from? Do they get it directly from yuneec?
Also, Does anyone think this portends a change in yuneec USA waking up and starting to operate again? Last i heard they were reforming and starting back up their US operations. I would think releasing supply of their inventory speaks to their awakening...no?

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: johnnyb57
Yea I'd like to know as well, but never the less john seems to be well equipped, and dont mind supporting him...
Hey heres something that might interest you ? Check out blue mantle films on YT he did the providence shoot of downtown, didn't look at his others ?

Hey heres something that might interest you ? Check out blue mantle films on YT he did the providence shoot of downtown, didn't look at his others ?

I always buy from John as well, just noticed that there seems to be plus parts everywhere now from eBay, vertigo and B and H. A lot of parts on eBay are listed as brand new.

Regarding Providence; I’m working on a new video with a lot of clips of Providence... the Woonasquatucket River that’s flows through the city, a few cool looking buildings, and the capital building, I think I got some good stuff. I’ve been filming the past few days on my lunch breaks (I work at the USPS headquarters in Providence). The capital building is beautiful, it’s huge. Also went down to Newport and shot for a couple hours at the breakers.

. the Woonasquatucket River
Holy moly, how is that river name pronounced? Don't think I could say it 10 times real fast.

Yuneec is alive and about as well as any of us in 2020. For value and reliability, the H520 series is right up there and will be made RID compliant.

Holy moly, how is that river name pronounced? Don't think I could say it 10 times real fast.

Yuneec is alive and about as well as any of us in 2020. For value and reliability, the H520 series is right up there and will be made RID compliant.

Wu-nah-skwe-takit. (In a nativeAmerican accent of course). A very large amount of the woods, rivers and streams around massachusetts/New England are named after Indians or have Indian names, for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Is that the river that flows into woonsocket R.I. ? Do tell more where is this located ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval