Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon q500 4k camera slide problem

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a q500 that I try to slide the camera to look up or down I tested the and it works perfectly fine on drones #1&#2/#4 I've tried changing the shoe and that's not the problem I've tried 2 other cameras so it looks to be the drone any thoughts would be of help

If it works from the pigtail, then it is likely a problem with the contacts or the last section of wiring.

Did you look to see if any of the contacts on the drone side of the mounts are stuck down?
You may be able to remove the screws from the mount, and wiggle the mount out enough to check the plug.
Otherwise, you will need pull the top shell off and check the wiring. Attachments 7 and 33 of this document are a good start. Some others might be helpful.
"Way To Fix Drones project"

There is also a small transistor on the main board that goes bad sometimes. See this thread:
"Need a little help please I'm new at this".

Last edited:
That's bad. Sounds like the "Gizmo" is blown. It will look perfect. You will need to replace the "bad"
one with the "good" one as shown in the second link above. Do you have someone that can do this for you?
What does it look like

Yes. Not all that easy to do, but it gets the tilt back in service.
Well you know me I have an extra mainboard if I fail lol. That k fuse was not to bad I'll give you the update

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz