Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV toolbox

Reaction score
Hi folks I have just purchased the full toolbox it's not letting me log in I have changed the password 3 times now on the website any help would be good and if tuna is about ideal I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it still can't log in

Last edited:
Hi folks I have just purchased the full toolbox it's not letting me log in I have changed the password 3 times now on the website any help would be good and if tuna is about ideal I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it still can't log in
Did you ever successfully log in? I had the same issue and contacted the developer / seller and he walked me through the issue, ive now been using UAV toolbox for several months and absolutely love it!

Did you ever successfully log in? I had the same issue and contacted the developer / seller and he walked me through the issue, ive now been using UAV toolbox for several months and absolutely love it!
Yip all sorted contacted tuna he helped me sort it but not heard from him in a long time sent him a few messages as he was saying he was working on a update for it to add new features but it's never been released has anyone spoke to him

Yip all sorted contacted tuna he helped me sort it but not heard from him in a long time sent him a few messages as he was saying he was working on a update for it to add new features but it's never been released has anyone spoke to him
Tuna last logged on to these forums on the 4th June and his last post was made on 23rd May. So he still comes on, but not so often these days.

Updates would be nice although I’m not sure what else he would do to improve the program. I’m hoping that he will release a version for Typhoon H plus, that would push and convince me to buy one. As it stands now UAV toolbox is my favorite feature of the TH!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech