Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAVToolbox Beta testers post here.

Loving the online summary tool! Great work. I'll look deeper into it tonight.

This has nothing to do with your software, other than the calculated distance flown may be far longer than actual. Something I've noticed in my GPS tracks is that they're "jagged," resulting in flight distances (according to the GPS) being up to twice as long as the actual distance flown. I've taken to filtering the gpx files to 1-second samples to get closer to reality. This reduces the number of points by more than 50% in most cases. The main reason I bring it up is that, if others have the same issue, you may want to incorporate an adjustable filter for the flight data displays.

Have you noticed that behavior with your tracks? I posted the question a week or so ago and got nothing reasonable in response, so I'm wondering if it's just my GPS that may have a problem...

OK, back to business:

Seems like some of these may be items on your to-do list; I don't know if they're issues or not...

Manage Equipment screen
  1. When I hit "Set Up Sharing," identify the controller, and hit "OK," nothing happens. There should be an information dialog that tells the user what's happening.

Add Equipment dialog
  1. Add/edit manufacturer (only Yuneec is available)
  2. Model dropdown not functioning
  3. "Date added" should be modifiable
  4. "OK" button does nothing (can't save new equipment(?))

Summaries
  1. In several summary files (on the ST16), I'm seeing "flights" measured in milliseconds. Is there a trigger you're using that might need to be changed? The CSV files and the online summary tool don't reflect this.

That's it for now. The CCC planner works perfectly, I only wish (still) we had complete control over the H via pr-programmed plans.

Thanks again, Tuna. Your work is hugely appreciated !

Reactions: Tuna
Lots of feedback, and plenty of fixes and improvments going in there...

Next beta is out on Staturday 8th April. If it tests ok, there will be a public beta shortly after.

I'm really excited about this release. It is a big step up and provides some powerful new tools.

Ok, new version is up. Video sync now works. Beta testers can check the website for details.

Reactions: Mickeyboo
Sunday morning fix. If you've been having problems editing your equipment (the button on the main screen is greyed out) please download the latest version and re-try.

Sorry to forum members who aren't involved in the Beta - as soon as I've got confidence this release is sound, I'll be opening the Beta up to everyone.

Reactions: zandoli
Sunday morning fix. If you've been having problems editing your equipment (the button on the main screen is greyed out) please download the latest version and re-try.

Sorry to forum members who aren't involved in the Beta - as soon as I've got confidence this release is sound, I'll be opening the Beta up to everyone.

Cool, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Tuna
I, another user of Tuna's great UAV Toolbox, am very pleased to read some of the stuff going on.
Also I am delighted to see/hear of some things going wrong or having to be adjusted.

Cheers!

Hey Tuna, would you prefer feedback here, via PM or email?

Positive feedback here, negative feedback via email! :D

More seriously, if there are bugs can you let me know via email as they hopefully won't affect the final release and will be boring to other people on the forum.

OK, We're on the first release candidate. This has been a long process, but things are looking pretty good.

If you're a beta tester, please grab the latest version and let me know how you get along. I'm also looking for particularly good examples of uploaded summaries please!

Reactions: Niblett
OK, We're on the first release candidate. This has been a long process, but things are looking pretty good.

If you're a beta tester, please grab the latest version and let me know how you get along. I'm also looking for particularly good examples of uploaded summaries please!

Rog-o. You da man, Andy.

Hi Tuna! I have some bugs to report in v2.1.2 on an H480Pro. Where should I report them?

Yes, it's had synchronized video and map playback online since January, and synchronized playback on the ST-16 since it was first released.

Reactions: MarkC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech