Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UK & European drone pilots.

Ren57 - just want to thank you for the link to Node. I hadn't heard about them before and they look like an active group that I will be happy to support. I agree with above comments on that survey - I had to start twice and falling off my chair laughing at the ludicrous questions and assumptions the first time around!

Reactions: Ren57
Signed it even tho it says closing day was the 18th September as when it was 1st put up it would not work for me either but again we will see if they listen to the people

Reactions: Ren57
it will be interesting to see how they police it, not so much urban areas but more rural where Police or relevant authority will be stretched, they can't be bothered to turn up to a burglary let alone someone flying a drone over a field. In my county alone 40 Police stations were shut and are already stretched.

Reactions: FlushVision
it will be interesting to see how they police it, not so much urban areas but more rural where Police or relevant authority will be stretched, they can't be bothered to turn up to a burglary let alone someone flying a drone over a field. In my county alone 40 Police stations were shut and are already stretched.
The police are already prioritizing their responses and, as you rightly point out, alot of the 'lower level' crimes just don't get the priority they once got. For example, if your car gets broken in to you are far more likely to be issues with just a crime number so that you can claim off your insurance than to actually have a copper turning up....and that's in urban areas...far worse in the countryside.

It is my view that if one breaks any of the drone rules you are most likely to get away with it unless you do something very stupid like kill someone and put the video up on YouTube!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33