Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Universal tablet mount

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a universal mount for a tablet size display? I have a bunch of drones including a lot of breezes and they can hold my note 8 with the case off but I also have 2 10" tablets that I would like to try out. It just seems like all the ones I find are meant to mount to dji products.
It's still been too cold for me in upstate NY most days to enjoy going outside to fly as my hands dont have any meat on them so I've spent the winter messing around modding my drones with better antennas and lights for something to do. I dont really like flying indoors as my rooms are really too small for it. Because I enjoy tinkering a lot I'm starting to wonder if i actually enjoy working on them more than flying. I'm really hoping that's not the case as I really want to get decent at flying them without things like altitude hold and gps in case something goes wrong. It's why I've got 3 different versions of a bugs 3 and 2 bugs 3 minis.
I did buy a bugs 3 pro that has gps and I'm tempted to buy an eachine ex2h with altitude hold but no gps as an intermediary (basically the same as a bugs 3 h). I have a lot of altitude hold smaller drones but they really wouldnt hold up that great in a bit of wind. I am always impressed at how well the breeze can handle wind but it's so easy to fly that it really doesnt teach you the kind of skills you need with plane old cheap fun flying.
I dont consider myself very good at flying and it's not surprising as I am terrible at things with a controller such as an xbox. I just cant seem to keep what button does what in my head. I really need to try playing a game on my xbox 1S other than car racing to help.

Thanks

Pete

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my