Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

URGENT!! CGO 3 Gimbal Not Working

Reaction score
Hello Friends.

Having a problem with my CGo3 gimbal camera working fine recording tx wifi ok
But gimbal is not
No lights on gimbal board No sound/beeps no movement etc.

i have found a picture on this YuneecPilots forum in which a friend of us diagnosed a problem with an IC

CGo3 GB Top.jpg

But i cannot find this IC on internet because this given name number on IC can not be found any where

Can any 1 tell me its name/number

thanks.
Friends

Hello Friends.

Having a problem with my CGo3 gimbal camera working fine recording tx wifi ok
But gimbal is not
No lights on gimbal board No sound/beeps no movement etc.

i have found a picture on this YuneecPilots forum in which a friend of us diagnosed a problem with an IC

View attachment 26171

But i cannot find this IC on internet because this given name number on IC can not be found any where

Can any 1 tell me its name/number

thanks.
Friends
I too had issues trying to find a chip for these boards. I can tell you the older GoPro (gb203 I think) gimbals have the exact same board in them and if you can get your hands on one you would have the part you need. I have several lying around I will see if any of them have a number on it.
Did you check the contacts on the gimbal and drone? These contacts tend to stick at times.

I too had issues trying to find a chip for these boards. I can tell you the older GoPro (gb203 I think) gimbals have the exact same board in them and if you can get your hands on one you would have the part you need. I have several lying around I will see if any of them have a number on it.
Did you check the contacts on the gimbal and drone? These contacts tend to stick at times.
yes everything is great except gimbal you know..

yes everything is great except gimbal you know..
Did you check the PWM transistor on the Q500 Main board as shown in Attachment 55 of the WTFDproject document?

Did you check the PWM transistor on the Q500 Main board as shown in Attachment 55 of the WTFDproject document?
I think it is fine actually don't have much time to supply power to PCB because the both IC's in red circle are getting really hot any suggestions why they are getting so hot??

cgo3-gb-top-jpg.26171

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval