Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Using my H to search for crashed Phantom 3

Sorry for your loss, but hopefully the Typhoon H was and still is your favorite.
Thanks man. Typhoon H is my go to machine.. The PS3 had some sort of sentimental value because it was my first drone and I learned how to fly on it.

And at 6:00 in...."oh crap....this is bad"....

Not that bad because you did find it, so that's a good thing.
Yes. You are right. I was just shocked when I saw the gimbal and the camera crumpled and away from the body. I was hoping I still could fix it. Pardon the words though man..

Yes. You are right. I was just shocked when I saw the gimbal and the camera crumpled and away from the body. I was hoping I still could fix it. Pardon the words though man..
It's pretty lucky that you were even able to locate it with the extra white out there, and the tall grass. Nice thing is you recovered all the parts.

Reactions: vergecraft
Looks like it may have thrown a prop. Did you find the fourth prop?

I bet one wasn't quite tight enough or it loosened due to air braking and it threw it. That will cause it to drop immediately like a rock. It happens. Sorry for your damage. It should be repairable.

I bet one wasn't quite tight enough or it loosened due to air braking and it threw it. That will cause it to drop immediately like a rock. It happens. Sorry for your damage. It should be repairable.
That is the nearest conclusion that we can get. I have been using those props since July last year. It may have worn off with the repeated screwing on and off.

Thanks man. Typhoon H is my go to machine.. The PS3 had some sort of sentimental value because it was my first drone and I learned how to fly on it.
I know what you mean about sentimental value. My first UAV was a Phantom 2 Vision and I learned about flying UAVs with it. I eventually retired it in the fall of 2016. It still flew great and I regularly got 20 minutes in the air out of a battery but the gimbal was a simple one so it's video wasn't steady. It's still on a shelf...I can't bring myself to dispose of it.

I'm still flying a P2V+. That flies great too, but I'll be retiring that one soon since parts are very hard to source for it now.

Reactions: vergecraft

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig