Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Vertigo Drones Message

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Many of you may have gotten an email from VD which mentions the status of repairs as a result of the current crisis in the US.
I've read it but I don't quite understand the message:

1584766882718.png

Many of you may have gotten an email from VD which mentions the status of repairs as a result of the current crisis in the US.
I've read it but I don't quite understand the message:

View attachment 20770
Probably should have said..."We are prioritizing all first responder and government agency repairs at this time"......

This will shed some light on the subject.

So the only essential work would be in support of emergency efforts. All other work is considered nonessential.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Had a chat with them last week, was told they are short staffed, whos in, whos out, who knows ?

Had a chat with them last week, was told they are short staffed, whos in, whos out, who knows ?
I'm not sure if I read incorrectly, but what I got from it was that they will be providing services to first-responders and government workers. I guess that means that if they need a drone, or they need a drone serviced, it will be serviced before anyone else regardless of who came first.

I'm not sure if I read incorrectly, but what I got from it was that they will be providing services to first-responders and government workers. I guess that means that if they need a drone, or they need a drone serviced, it will be serviced before anyone else regardless of who came first.
Do you have a product waiting for service?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval