Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Very New

Reaction score
Hi All,

Well I took my Breeze out today for the first time. I got into my second battery before I was asked to leave the park I was flying in. I didn't know I had to join there club to fly there. Well they were nice and asked me nicely to leave, so I did. MY question is I took pictures and video and now I can seem to find them, They are not in my app, I assume they are on the hard drive for the Breeze. Any suggestion or help would be very much appreciated.

Reactions: Lynno66
Hi All,

Well I took my Breeze out today for the first time. I got into my second battery before I was asked to leave the park I was flying in. I didn't know I had to join there club to fly there. Well they were nice and asked me nicely to leave, so I did. MY question is I took pictures and video and now I can seem to find them, They are not in my app, I assume they are on the hard drive for the Breeze. Any suggestion or help would be very much appreciated.

I just flew my breeze for the first time today as well, and had the same issue, but turned the drone back on and WiFi and the pictures showed up on the app then. Not sure if that will help, but it worked for me. Good luck.

Reactions: DoomMeister
You can do as Bravescoach did or use the USB cable and get to them via computer.

WARNING: Never format the Breeze memory with anything other than the format function in the Camera settings in Breeze Cam, it will brick it and become a paperweight.

Reactions: Jal7884
I have the same problem with the pics and vids not showing up on my phone. They did at one time but just stopped. I just get them off the breeze, but it would be nice to know why this is happening.

"Well I took my Breeze out today for the first time. I got into my second battery before I was asked to leave the park I was flying in. I didn't know I had to join there club to fly there. Well they were nice and asked me nicely to leave, so I did."

Yes most flying clubs tend to not love the idea intruders in their airspace (at least while they are there flying) Most of the flying clubs require members to have a valid membership (paid) with the Modelers Association and Insurance etc. Here in Canada in order to join most clubs you must be a member of the Model Aeronautics Association of Canada MAAC in the USA its the Academy of Model Aeronautics AMA. So for RC pilots it more of a professionalism thing as well, flying for fun mainly, classes, mentoring etc etc.

Next time they are there go without your Multicopter and just hang out talk to them watch them fly, find out what days they are there. Hey maybe flying other things might be of interest to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval