Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Want to buy: Crashed/damaged Typhoon H's and support items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I would like to buy your crashed or otherwise damaged Typhoon H's. If your H flies away I would be interested in the what you have left such as chargers, controllers, batteries, etc. If your H crashes I would be interested in buying the pieces. For now I just want to do the H's I may include other models later if this goes well.
I will need detailed pictures and descriptions to be able to pay a reasonable price for your items.
If you are near South East North Dakota we can meet and not have to ship.
We will have to talk at least once on the phone. I have been scammed online before and I do not want it to happen again. I also want you to be confident that you will be paid for your items.
Some times I actually do work and not check my email, so at times it maybe a couple of days before I respond.

Reactions: Eukers
Hi, I've got 4 hulks of Typhoon Hs plus an older ST-16 with two antennae showing that I'm wondering what to do with. I'm in Virginia, wouldn't need much over the shipping to pack them up for you. I'll get pics and descriptions together if this interests you...

I have a damaged Typhoon H with other accessories. PM if interested. Thanks.

I have a damaged Typhoon H with other accessories. PM if interested. Thanks.
do have : CG03+, prop mounts, props or lume cubes ?

do have : CG03+, prop mounts, props or lume cubes ?
No camera, but the drone it all together with at least 2 working motors and no physical damage to arms, body, or landing gear. Only the electronics are damaged.

Reactions: Mr. I
I would like to buy your crashed or otherwise damaged Typhoon H's. If your H flies away I would be interested in the what you have left such as chargers, controllers, batteries, etc. If your H crashes I would be interested in buying the pieces. For now I just want to do the H's I may include other models later if this goes well.
I will need detailed pictures and descriptions to be able to pay a reasonable price for your items.
If you are near South East North Dakota we can meet and not have to ship.
We will have to talk at least once on the phone. I have been scammed online before and I do not want it to happen again. I also want you to be confident that you will be paid for your items.
Some times I actually do work and not check my email, so at times it maybe a couple of days before I respond.
I HAVE ONE ON EBAY. CHECK OUT DETAILS.
GO TO EBAY UNDER AUCTION
TRY USED, LOOK FOR THE $50.00
TYPHOON H - - MANY PICTURES - READ DETAILS

Vendo todo menos la cámara, separado o junto.. Mochila, drone, helices, wizard, emisora, visera...

Perfecto estado, la volando todo bien.

Todo 400 euros

Hago envios

El resto preguntar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member