Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WANTING TO BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys.. I'm super keen to get my hands on a typhoon (not looking for a breeze, thanks)... My budget is $400 MAX, which really limits things, i know... Preference is a Q500 4k... Although i would settle for the 500+ at that price. It MUST have the steadygrip.. Im into editing so, that's a huge selling point for me... Im literally a volunteer here(in the states) so my funds are extremely limited... Its going to be used specifically for a charity organization here (im making educational content for the Teen Challenge center i am interning at) im mentioning this in case it pulls someones heart strings... Got a dusty drone in your closet?... Lol... Thanks for reading guys... Keen as mustard to start uploading some wicked pics here

I have an extra ST 10 controller if you’re looking for one, but I no longer have my Typhoon. I also have a couple batteries and a charger for that model. Message me if you are interested in any of these.

I have an extra ST 10 controller if you’re looking for one, but I no longer have my Typhoon. I also have a couple batteries and a charger for that model. Message me if you are interested in any of these.
Thanks Deadpool - Although I still have the Q500, i have upgraded to other drones this year. About to purchase Parrot Anafi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval