Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

went down

Reaction score
so I was cruising around my property at 11:00 p.m.(it's really pretty at that time) when I lost all power to my q500. I was told to hook my st10+ via micro USB to get the last position GPS had. did that computer sees the micro card but won't access it. am I stupid or is the info really not there?
It's been raining like crazy in north texas, so if I don't locate it soon, it won't be worth finding. would like it if someone could give me some suggestions. any at this point would help. is there somewhere I can take my st10+ that could get the last coordinates out of it?
thanks for the assist if any!

Follow Attachment 58 (Q500 and Chroma Flight Log Retrieval) of the PDF document attached to Way To Fix Drones project to retrieve and post the Flight Logs. The coordinates are part of the telemetry data. The telemetry data is part of the flight logs. DO NOT OPEN THE FILES WITH EXCELL!! It will ruin them. The program that reads them will not longer be able to use them.
When you post the logs to the forum, we may be able to provide the last known location.

How to find a lost drone by telemetry:

The download example is for ST16. For ST10 it is nearly the same. The only difference, the flight logs are on SD card instead of internal memory.

More how-to's and manuals here:

br HE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval