Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What programming launguge is used to write the breezes .bin operation software?

Reaction score
Looking at the firmware in a hex editor atm and wondering how I could decompile the file and see what I can find out about this drone.
I'd like to know if anyone has gotten into the drones P.I.D. and other such software controls.
I am doing a project and am moving the breezes flight and Rf hardware to a custom long range / freestyle racing frame since the stock one would only allow me to fit a 11.1 2200mah 3s 60c battery.
Also is this chip the microprocessor running the whole show?
Any help with programs that might help me in my quest would be great and if anyone interested in doing the same or helping with the software would be welcomed lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210701-070935_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210701-070935_Google.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210701_221552.jpg
    20210701_221552.jpg
    827.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210701_221527.jpg
    20210701_221527.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
The Atmel microprocessor is the brain for the Breeze. My attempts to get detailed information on it were met with a demand for money. I could find no free source of information on the Atmel. Nothing from the manufacturer and third party entities want money that would allow you to buy many Breezes.

The Atmel microprocessor is the brain for the Breeze. My attempts to get detailed information on it were met with a demand for money. I could find no free source of information on the Atmel. Nothing from the manufacturer and third party entities want money that would allow you to buy many Breezes.
Ok I figured it had to be it was the only chip I was unfamiliar with and by deduction had to be the brains of the operation. Yes it seems that there is a website dedicated to unlocking drones like this , mostly DJI products , and I can see that what u explained could be the reason there isnt much on the web for this drone. Everyone probably ran into the same roadblocks as u described , I was afraid of this but also figured that nothing is impossible and hard is only hard till its figured out.
I think with the right people or person and little luck maybe this thing can be "hacked" , for lack of a better term atm.
I guess the first thing to figure out is what that micro processor like to run for programming and go from there.
I have spent hours looking through the breezes coding trying to figure out what was used , lol the only thing i have found was the words breeze and 4k in the program. I also found in the code some Jpgs and what I believe were the programs directory structure and how it allocated disseminated the information it processed like flight logs and videos it recorded. Possibly a record of inputs it recieved possibly just the last 20 commands maybe held within a buffer or something.
Like I said I am only taking a guess at what I was looking at , the jpegs in the firmware for the drone is confusing to me because it's not something like the app that has to display anything to a pilot like a button or the background behind the apps menus.

Ok I figured it had to be it was the only chip I was unfamiliar with and by deduction had to be the brains of the operation. Yes it seems that there is a website dedicated to unlocking drones like this , mostly DJI products , and I can see that what u explained could be the reason there isnt much on the web for this drone. Everyone probably ran into the same roadblocks as u described , I was afraid of this but also figured that nothing is impossible and hard is only hard till its figured out.
I think with the right people or person and little luck maybe this thing can be "hacked" , for lack of a better term atm.
I guess the first thing to figure out is what that micro processor like to run for programming and go from there.
I have spent hours looking through the breezes coding trying to figure out what was used , lol the only thing i have found was the words breeze and 4k in the program. I also found in the code some Jpgs and what I believe were the programs directory structure and how it allocated disseminated the information it processed like flight logs and videos it recorded. Possibly a record of inputs it recieved possibly just the last 20 commands maybe held within a buffer or something.
Like I said I am only taking a guess at what I was looking at , the jpegs in the firmware for the drone is confusing to me because it's not something like the app that has to display anything to a pilot like a button or the background behind the apps menus.
I personally worked on some programming of the gimbals. A friend and I spent over a year coming up with something that would work but we had to ruin many chips and several boards in the process. Yuneec and most of the owners who use the brand to make money don't like to give anything up for free. I can't tell you how much money I spent trying to develop a simple process for calibrating gimbals only to end up with a process that doesn't work the same for all gimbals making it almost impossible to share. If I were to share the process, I would end up spending all of my time answering the millions of questions that come with it. I can give you some hope by telling you it is possible to rework Yuneec's programming launguage but be ready to eat tons of aspirin and spend a lot of money. Good luck and best wishes.

Reactions: Yuneec Skins

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis