Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

"WTB"Range Extender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm looking for an ITELITE DBS Range Extender Antenna ITE-DBS01.5B used of course but in good shape they are being sold new at $86 shipped on eBay but surely someone has one that they have time to deal with I Did find one here on the Form after about seven months it's still available for sale But He told Me he's "40yrs and doesn't have time to reupload pictures yada yada" I was really interesting in purchasing it
Anyways I'm located in Central Florida and I still would like to find an Range Extender for my ST-10 + if anyone else has one for sale
Thank you
Shannon Burgess
AKA: Hailey's_Crazy_Daddy

You didn’t ask me for pictures, you asked for me to sell it for a lower price and I said NO. $60 and it’s yours!

Are you still looking for a range extender for your St10+? Have a 4Hawks Raptor SR range extender kit for sale, used $65. Excellent condition. This is for cash only, pickup only. Tampa Fl. area. Obtained 3300 ft. with this extender equip. also w/ external CGO FPV antenna kit added. Thanks

Last edited:
Are you still looking for a range extender for your St10+? Have a 4Hawks Raptor SR range extender kit for sale, used $65. Excellent condition. This is for cash only, pickup only. Tampa Fl. area. Obtained 3300 ft. with this extender equip. also w/ external CGO FPV antenna kit added. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval