Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec customer service.

Reaction score
Does anyone knows what is going on with Yuneec's customer service. I been trying to call them and just can't get in touch with anyone.

I want to buy a typhoon h520 for my home inspection business because I have a q500 and crashed because one of my props broke. So with a six prop drone I will still be able to fly.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Customer Service phones don't work and I get an error when attempting to submit a ticket. What's going on?
Hopefully this is only temporary - I just received my H3 & ST16S today (8/30/21).

Customer Service phones don't work and I get an error when attempting to submit a ticket. What's going on?
Hopefully this is only temporary - I just received my H3 & ST16S today (8/30/21).
Hopefully you do not have a problem with your new H3! Submitting a support ticket may be a temporary issue as it actually goes to Yuneec EU. The phone number on the other hand should not be an issue. I would suggest calling repeatedly until you get through.

Just so you will be aware, the forum is composed of owners like yourself and we are not part of or affiliated with Yuneec Ltd. or Yuneec USA.

Just so you will be aware, the forum is composed of owners like yourself and we are not part of or affiliated with Yuneec Ltd. or Yuneec USA.

But do a far better job of supporting Yuneec products than Yuneec does....

They completely abandoned me and stole $2k of my money 2 years ago. It has been over 2 years since the repair facility has lost my Typhoon H Plus, and there is no way to contact them. I purchased the Typhoon H Plus on May 2nd of 2019. Due to a unit malfunction, the drone had crashed due to a hardware failure within the wireless connection on both the remote and the drone. I opened a case number with Yuneec for a repair/replacement. That was on on May 31st. The unit was replaced and shipped back under warranty by the service center: KAV Service on July 3rd. On July 11th, 2019 I opened a 2nd case number for the same exact malfunction. I had kept in contact with a representative over the course of months, including when they lost my drone from their transition from using KAV Service to an in-house option. a representative begun the process for a replacement but only sent the backpack. They have ceased contact since September of 2019. I've been leaving messages practically everyday with no response. I really want my drone back after over two years of silence and misdirection by their staff.

They completely abandoned me and stole $2k of my money 2 years ago. It has been over 2 years since the repair facility has lost my Typhoon H Plus, and there is no way to contact them. I purchased the Typhoon H Plus on May 2nd of 2019. Due to a unit malfunction, the drone had crashed due to a hardware failure within the wireless connection on both the remote and the drone. I opened a case number with Yuneec for a repair/replacement. That was on on May 31st. The unit was replaced and shipped back under warranty by the service center: KAV Service on July 3rd. On July 11th, 2019 I opened a 2nd case number for the same exact malfunction. I had kept in contact with a representative over the course of months, including when they lost my drone from their transition from using KAV Service to an in-house option. a representative begun the process for a replacement but only sent the backpack. They have ceased contact since September of 2019. I've been leaving messages practically everyday with no response. I really want my drone back after over two years of silence and misdirection by their staff.
Who was the representative you kept in contact with and which company did they work for?

Where was your system sent the second time for the in-house warranty service?

KAV was bankrupted due to non payment for warranty work by the former Yuneec USA which went into receivership and is no longer in existence.

There is a new “Yuneec USA”, but neither they nor this forum is associated with the former Yuneec USA. The forum is composed of Yuneec owners just like you.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Who was the representative you kept in contact with and which company did they work for?

Where was your system sent the second time for the in-house warranty service?

KAV was bankrupted due to non payment for warranty work by the former Yuneec USA which went into receivership and is no longer in existence.

There is a new “Yuneec USA”, but neither they nor this forum is associated with the former Yuneec USA. The forum is composed of Yuneec owners just like you.
Hey DoomMeister,

Apologies for the late response. I had kept in contact with multiple representatives from both KAV Service and Yuneec support over the course of my multiple repair experiences. Actually, I have compiled all of the receipts and even a recording of a specific phone call with B. Shelton from Yuneec. I don't have full names, but I have partials like "B. Shelton" from Yuneec, "Mitch M." from Yuneec, and "Sara: E-Marketing and Customer Relations" at KAV Service.

My system was sent to KAV Service, but after taking months just to replace the unit, I was informed that Yuneec switched over to one of their internal repair centers and would be making the transfer before sending out a new unit. However, according to Shelton during the recorded phone call, they never received my broken unit from KAV.

I just want to get the product I paid for and there's no way to contact them at this point.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hey DoomMeister,

Apologies for the late response. I had kept in contact with multiple representatives from both KAV Service and Yuneec support over the course of my multiple repair experiences. Actually, I have compiled all of the receipts and even a recording of a specific phone call with B. Shelton from Yuneec. I don't have full names, but I have partials like "B. Shelton" from Yuneec, "Mitch M." from Yuneec, and "Sara: E-Marketing and Customer Relations" at KAV Service.

My system was sent to KAV Service, but after taking months just to replace the unit, I was informed that Yuneec switched over to one of their internal repair centers and would be making the transfer before sending out a new unit. However, according to Shelton during the recorded phone call, they never received my broken unit from KAV.

I just want to get the product I paid for and there's no way to contact them at this point.
Not that it is any consolation, but you were not alone. It is a sad system that the customer gets the raw end of the deal in bankruptcy and receivership proceedings. The only ones that ever make out are the big business and lawyers. The little guy just ends up with a big hole in his wallet.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech