Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Support Uniquely Unsupportive

Dave21740

14 CFR Part 107 Certified
Reaction score
Yeah, lame title, but made you look :)

I've got a Typhoon H Plus filter adapter that doesn't fit on the C23 mount. It was like that out of the box. This was verified by another YuneecPilots member using his H Plus. I submitted a support case on 9/11 and I've been trying to find out how this can be rectified ever since. I added messages a couple of times to the support case, asking if they were working it and got no response. I emailed the Yuneec Americas contact email asking if they could prod the support folks about this. No response after 5 days.

I'm at the point where I'm contacting Yuneec sellers to see if I can buy a filter adapter rather than wait for Yuneec to pull their thumb out and respond to a support request. Maybe I'm being impatient, but it shouldn't take the better part of a month to respond to a problem with such as simple solution.

Rant over.

I do not see anywhere in your post, so I will ask... did you try calling the US Customer Service? They are particularly poor in responding via email or the messaging within the support ticket system. They are in fact, quite helpful once you get a hold of someone. I do not know how many people man the live chat... but I do know from previous experience, that there are only 2 people handling telephone support.

Even with that staffing limitation, the most effective methods are the live chat option and calling... remember they are in the Pacific Timezone. If calling, they start at 8 AM PT Monday thru Friday... if you call around 8:10-8:15 AM, it is early enough to get a designated appointment slot for a callback. As with any support system, volume will be heaviest Mondays and the day after a holiday.

Make sure to have your assigned case number.

Last edited:
That's a really good point. I haven't tried those other options. I think my complaint is valid wrt email support, but I need to try those other avenues before making it a federal case. I'll update the thread with the results when I've contacted them them through chat or phone.

validity vs. effectiveness... eventually you need to find the path of least resistance... :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerfectPlanqa