Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

2 H 1 st16

I believe you can only be bound to one at a time. Binding only takes about a minute to do so it should not be a problem. If you do that, it would be advisable to create a separate model for each aircraft.

So 2 separate models on same St16 & bind @ each time you switch? Correct!
I believe you can only be bound to one at a time. Binding only takes about a minute to do so it should not be a problem. If you do that, it would be advisable to create a separate model for each aircraft.

Yes. Create models with different names so you know which model goes with which aircraft. When you turn on the controller it will tell you at the top which model is currently loaded.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Yes. I have 2 H's & 2 CGO3+'s. I use different models to bind to and troubleshoot camera problems.

I'm sorry I misunderstood. I thought he was wanting to fly 2 H's from a single ST-16 at the same time. If not, yes you can setup more than one H to a single controller. just set up different models and bind to which ever one you want to fly.

Yes. Create models with different names so you know which model goes with which aircraft. When you turn on the controller it will tell you at the top which model is currently loaded.

That makes perfect sense to me.
Keith Kuhn

I'm sorry I misunderstood. I thought he was wanting to fly 2 H's from a single ST-16 at the same time. If not, yes you can setup more than one H to a single controller. just set up different models and bind to which ever one you want to fly.

It did sound like he wanted to Fly 2 at the same time.
Keith

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Telefoni