Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

350qx

Reaction score
I have several 350qxs and can not get htem to bind, different issues, is this site one with info on the HH drone? I have been trying to get the software loaded to be able to checkout the drone to approach the problems. The software tells me that it is disconnected and trying on com 3 ????? Woody in Manassas Va. Thanks:rolleyes:

Not sure whether you are wanting help with Blade 350QX, Typhoon H, or something else. This Forum can help with 350QX, Typhoon H, and many other Yuneec products. Please let us know which you need. We will be most happy to help.

And Welcome to the Forum.

Not sure whether you are wanting help with Blade 350QX, Typhoon H, or something else. This Forum can help with 350QX, Typhoon H, and many other Yuneec products. Please let us know which you need. We will be most happy to help.

These are blade 350qx from horizon hobbies and have used them to hang wires in the trees for ham radio antennas, they are strong enough to work well, but I have logged the failures in each -numbered- to make sense out of it all. My first 12 attempts to load the software to EITHER upgrade the software in the drone OR to run the diagnostics panel, have not worked. I have a hp laptop that I am using and the binding cable BLH7840 and it does not access the drome.

It says that it is disconnected and trying on COM3, I am lost at that point. Woody Manassas Va.

Connection to GUI is only possible if you have a newer FW (V2 or higher). There is atool for older FW to update. Currently I'm not at home and have no access to it but I can send next week.

If you connect the USB-dongle (USB to serial cable) do you get a virtual COM port in device manager? If yes, what number? What Spectrum RC do you have, DX4?

Binding procedure for new FW is here:

br HE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold