Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

About to fly!!!

If you bought a refurb unit and the card is not in the little box I would look in the camera first. Unless updating firmware there’s no reason to put a card in the ST-16. If you didn’t get a card just buy one. Amazon has been selling SanDisk cards real cheap lately.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video
SD card should be in the ST-16 Tx. not the camera.

@PatR is correct, unlike the ST-10, there is no need to keep a microSD card in the ST-16 during use.

If you bought a refurb unit and the card is not in the little box I would look in the camera first. Unless updating firmware there’s no reason to put a card in the ST-16. If you didn’t get a card just buy one. Amazon has been selling SanDisk cards real cheap lately.

Also the card is a U1 not a U3 so maybe good for photos, likely not good for video.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video
Hmm, I just noticed the OP bumped my site in their original post. Thanks Lady! I guess all that Facebook time has paid off in some small way, minus the digital STD's of course. Which group did you find my site on? Typhoon H official?

Hmm, I just noticed the OP bumped my site in their original post. Thanks Lady! I guess all that Facebook time has paid off in some small way, minus the digital STD's of course. Which group did you find my site on? Typhoon H official?

I’m glad she bumped it! I saved it as a favorite in Safari for future reference. A good guide if you plan to start a business.

@PatR is correct, unlike the ST-10, there is no need to keep a microSD card in the ST-16 during use.

True there is no need for it, however this is a good place to store a spare card in case something happens in the field. This happened to me about a week ago on a day trip with a new card in the camera. I was all bound up and ready to fly when the ST16 reported "No SD Card". I had just formatted it and it was working fine in the camera before I left home. After the WTF reaction followed by a sinking feeling, I remembered there was one in the ST16. It saved the day!

I have always been a proponent of having multiple cards on you. Myself, I just cut a couple if 1 inch slots into the foam of the softcase... cards in their SD adapters snugly stored.

Reactions: Rubik

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumatiserco