Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Amazon now in stock

i ordered an extra battery from vh drones...should be here tomorrow....i will order a couple of more from captain crunch....i don't know about the backpack....going to wait a bit to see what aftermarket cases come out...
Since the backpack just uses the foam inserts, it should be easy to find a case that will fit the inserts. With the foam dimensions we can look at carry-on type luggage and tool boxes to find a match. If the case is a little big in one dimension you can always just add in some foam to make a custom fit.

Yeah I ordered the H from captain crunch and will order a battery and backpack when he has them.

OK well looks like all stock through Amazon and eBay have dried up and went away.
Looks like June for the next round.

Hope the dealers did not over extend them selves over the weekend.

I am waiting for my shipping info for this weeks delivery.

Jimmylee I talked to Built Drones (amazon vendor/local dealer) this morning and they said they were loading them up to go out today. I may get mine tomorrow since I'm not far from them in Fl.

Thanks again for the heads up. Hope yours arrives soon!

I ordered from Capt. Crunch as well. I like Amazon, but if it doesn't say "sold by and shipped by Amazon" and it isn't prime, I usually hold off or go direct to the seller.

Jimmylee I talked to Built Drones (amazon vendor/local dealer) this morning and they said they were loading them up to go out today. I may get mine tomorrow since I'm not far from them in Fl.

Thanks again for the heads up. Hope yours arrives soon!

Thanks my friend for the update.
Built Drones seems like a class act so hope to hear this afternoon.

I ordered from Capt. Crunch as well. I like Amazon, but if it doesn't say "sold by and shipped by Amazon" and it isn't prime, I usually hold off or go direct to the seller.

Agree in most cases but as long as its free shipping and no tax I'm ok with that.
All transactions are handled by Amazon either way
If its stocked in amazon warehouse they charge tax.

The big one for me is return or exchange through Amazon and it is the best.
They will refund your money immediately even before they receive the item back.
I have exchanged items and had the replacement in two days, now that's what I call service.

I am a little skeptical that these get shipped out today from Built Drones. I ordered Saturday, and when I called today today they seemed less confident on when I would find out about shipping. Had to wait to "Talk to the Warehouse" and they had ZERO on site....

I'm fuming...I called Amazon bc I'm still slotted to get mine in June. Pre-ordered in March w/ Amazon prime, sold and shipped through Amazon.

I asked why people could purchase this weekend and get it before me and I got a wonderful canned reply that there is a high demand and many orders this past week!!!

How does that matter since I ordered mine **** near 2 months ago?

I'm fuming...I called Amazon bc I'm still slotted to get mine in June. Pre-ordered in March w/ Amazon prime, sold and shipped through Amazon.

I asked why people could purchase this weekend and get it before me and I got a wonderful canned reply that there is a high demand and many orders this past week!!!

How does that matter since I ordered mine **** near 2 months ago?
yeah the whole thing sucks....whomever didn't make the first batch i'm afraid isn't going to see delivery now until june or after....its ********

This date is going to keep changing until they have the bulk of pre's out of the way. I know one place that only got 10% of what they had initially ordered from Yuneec in its 1st shipment received.

I preordered with VH Drones and they are tellin James this week. Now I wonder. Should have gone to Peter,Aces Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig