Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Another Rakon Heli Sale

Reaction score
Same thing but for a week, visit their site if you're looking for one of these kits, takes a few weeks for delivery.

Same thing but for a week, visit their site if you're looking for one of these kits, takes a few weeks for delivery.

I ordered one 2 weeks ago the last day of their 40% off sale, paid like $138 for the q500 full upgraded kit. I should have paid extra for the quicker shipping though, they havent even shipped it yet and they’re clisod till May 5th I think for their Vietnam holiday. Can’t wait to dive into the kit. I crashed my q500 last year and just bought another q500, all accessories and st10 (no camera) for $220 off eBay. So I’m upgrading my crashed unit to rakon. Their frames look knarly...if they ever finally send it, probably won’t get it for another 2 weeks[emoji848]

I got the silver kit, yeah I got the email the other day about their another big 40% off sale, holiday week, wonder what that would be like to take all our holidays at once instead one every couple of months,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I just found a stock 4K air frame/ body for mine, don't know how much he'll want for it, he hasn't gotten back to me yet about that.

I haven't gotten motivated to do the parts swap from my cracked frame yet, no place to fly due to the "Home Shelter":eek:rder, and it's rained almost every week end since I got the "Q" anyway,,,,,,,,,

Maybe today?
Might as well get familiar with all the parts, gonna save the replacement air frame for / if the Rakon gets damaged.

I got the advanced kit too because the landing gear matches the rest of the project, might build it just to fly without the camera, and shortened landing gear, nose mount the camera, maybe,,,,,

Since waiting to find an air frame I've purchased an "H Pro" for the aerial photo thing,,,,,,,,,

I don't know, just a few early morning & coffee idea's,,,,

One thing you should prep for, the disassembly, 48 allen screws hold the motor arm frame work together, then there are 20 main body shell screws, 16 LED lens screws.
And that's just getting the airframe opened up.

I'd suggest finding allen drivers 1.5mm & 2mm also a "OO" sized phillips driver.

My allen drivers are SAE from earlier hobby days and they will fit but I'd recommend purchasing metric allen drivers.

I counted them just now as I removed them all,,,,,,,

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike Irish

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BengalFlight