Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anybody else concerned

There was no conversation and I saw this in may. Hardly 2016. It was probably nothing but the fact that got a glimpse in a conference room made me wonder. Hm. that's all. It would be nice wouldn't it? Meanwhile I'll fly my q and h.
You should of walked in and "said sorry I'm late, what do think of the new copter"?

I really want to continue to support Yuneec, however the product lineup is getting dated. Yeah the Mantis Q is “fairly new” but still uses WiFi for the video transmission and has NO GIMBAL! Come on Yuneec, it’s 2019, there is no reason a $500 drone shouldn’t have a 2 or 3 axis gimbal.
The H+ is a great drone but still riddled with issues

I really want to continue to support Yuneec, however the product lineup is getting dated. Yeah the Mantis Q is “fairly new” but still uses WiFi for the video transmission and has NO GIMBAL! Come on Yuneec, it’s 2019, there is no reason a $500 drone shouldn’t have a 2 or 3 axis gimbal and digital video link.
At this point I'm strongly considering an Autel Evo as my next drone (I refuse to go with DJI again) as the Evo is everything the Mantis Q could and should be.
I'm not risky nor do I violate FAA regulations with my equipment I just want a more reliable video signal. I do own a Typhoon H and fly it on a consistent basis, I still love the drone but recognize its weaknesses as it stands.
I'm studying and planning on taking the part 107 exam the last week of August and plan to start doing some drone work in my local area, I will be needing modern reliable equipment to keep up with the local market here. I'm also learning more about mapping and want to get into that as well, I've read and seen so much on the H520 and am interested in that craft and hopefully Yuneec will continue to support and develop the drones capabilities.

You are obviously far ahead of me as are most of the folks on here. I just enjoy the drones I have and when or if they improve their products I will be happy to check them out. Let's see what happens.

I really want to continue to support Yuneec, however the product lineup is getting dated. Yeah the Mantis Q is “fairly new” but still uses WiFi for the video transmission and has NO GIMBAL! Come on Yuneec, it’s 2019, there is no reason a $500 drone shouldn’t have a 2 or 3 axis gimbal and digital video link.
At this point I'm strongly considering an Autel Evo as my next drone (I refuse to go with DJI again) as the Evo is everything the Mantis Q could and should be.
I'm not risky nor do I violate FAA regulations with my equipment I just want a more reliable video signal. I do own a Typhoon H and fly it on a consistent basis, I still love the drone but recognize its weaknesses as it stands.
I'm studying and planning on taking the part 107 exam the last week of August and plan to start doing some drone work in my local area, I will be needing modern reliable equipment to keep up with the local market here. I'm also learning more about mapping and want to get into that as well, I've read and seen so much on the H520 and am interested in that craft and hopefully Yuneec will continue to support and develop the drones capabilities.
Did you have reliability issues? Are they really that dated, the plus is great for stills and video, it's a hexacopter so that a big plus, like all drones it flies and batteries still available, OK it might not have all the gimmicks of Dji, but it personal taste, which if you feel would be for filled elsewhere then it's definitely worth a look at other models.

Did you have reliability issues? Are they really that dated, the plus is great for stills and video, it's a hexacopter so that a big plus, like all drones it flies and batteries still available, OK it might not have all the gimmicks of Dji, but it personal taste, which if you feel would be for filled elsewhere then it's definitely worth a look at other models.
I haven't had a single reliability issue from my H, and I see your point about is it really dated. Rethinking my previous post, gimmicks do not sell me on a product, useability and specific application purpose do. That being said Yuneec needs some market exposure and some new products. Ive read on some of the facebook forums that there are new updates coming for the H+, this may be enough for me to make the jump.

When I go back to kav when it's cooler I will try and pick their brains a bit but they really (the guys who fly them all day) are pretty quiet about these issues and there's is a guy in a suit who knows things I believe but when he walks by me he just smiles. If there is something going on I'll bring my wife who has a way of finding out things. If this is the end of the road permanently she will find out.

When I go back to kav when it's cooler I will try and pick their brains a bit but they really (the guys who fly them all day) are pretty quiet about these issues and there's is a guy in a suit who knows things I believe but when he walks by me he just smiles. If there is something going on I'll bring my wife who has a way of finding out things. If this is the end of the road permanently she will find out.
What is kav?

Yuneec 's official repair place in raytown mo. 3 1/2 hours from me and they like me. I call them for questions and a heck of a lot better than the yuneec people in ca.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads